Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
coral_french

Ehy can't you include the paint color & other info on yout photos?

Coral French
10 years ago
Villanova Residence - living room · More Info

Comments (12)

• Gina
    10 years ago
    This is a gorgeous room!
  • PRO
    E. B. Mahoney Builders, Inc.
    10 years ago
    Coral French, not everyone is interested in the paint color. Some people are interested in the flooring, or the furniture, or the windows, or the fireplace, etc. etc. We have a lot of photos, and to list every detail in every room in every photo would be extraordinarily time consuming. Please ask whatever question you have and I will happy to answer it.
  • ellengubbins
    10 years ago
    Id love to know the paint info as well:)
  • ellengubbins
    10 years ago
    And the floor stain info:)
  • prajnaparamita
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago
    The color looks very similar to Sherwin Williams 6119 Antique White or SW 6120 Believable Buff, although It is important to remember that any paint color you see, online or otherwise, may look very different on a different wall, with its unique lighting, both from windows and interior lights.
    Coral French thanked prajnaparamita
  • Coral French
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    As of yet, E.B.Mahoney Builders, I have not seen you answer the repeated question, "What is the paint color?". Please note your previous reply to my original comment.
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    Sorry, we don't know the paint colors - E. B. Mahoney Builders, Inc.
  • PRO
    Archer & Buchanan Architecture, Ltd.
    9 years ago
    Thank you all for your honest feedback. We try our best to give as much accurate information about the details of the houses we design as possible, but there are often many design selections that we as architects are not in control of. When is comes to the interior finishes on the houses we design, we are typically focus on the hard finishes (millwork, cabinetry, flooring, tile, etc.) and the soft finishes (furnishings, window treatments, wall coverings, etc.) are chosen with the help on an interior designer. Unfortunately we do not have a record of many of the furnishings, finishes, and fixtures of this particular house because no interior designer was used. Remarkably, the design savvy home owners chose most of the interior decorations themselves. We will certainly do our best to share as much information about our designs as possible in order to assist Houzz users
  • Kriston Nagby
    6 years ago
    I saw this picture a while back and the color listed was Philadelphia Cream by Benjamin Moore. I used it my entire home Love it!!
  • PRO
    6 years ago

That's a beautiful wall color! Thank you for the recommendation as well as the cute dog picture! :)

• Jale Turner
    2 years ago

Rude !