Need help deciding on furniture for my living room
frenchkitty
I have a very small living room. On one side I have stairs so on the wall attached to it I have 8 ft. The wall 90 degrees to it I have 7 ft. I tried to put a sofa in on one wall and a love seat 90 degrees from it but its cramped. I had a sectional there that I loved but then there wasn't any room for end table. Its dark in that corner, actually the whole living room because the only light is a ceiling fan. Opposite that corner is my farm table between 2 windows. The 7 ft wall faces my TV wall. Should I go with a sectional or is there a way to fit a couple of chairs and a sofa? I feel one love seat would not be enough seating.
The sofa / sectional is too large for this room.
November 15, 2013 at 5:47am   
chookchook2
Love the name frenchkitty. Have you tried drawing a plan for houzzers to see? Your room is quite sexy. I would have" je ne regret rien "playing, sorry for bad French, and Cointreux.
November 15, 2013 at 6:04am   
frenchkitty
Thanks for the input. How would I draw it and submit? You mean on graph paper, take pic and post in this discussion?
November 15, 2013 at 2:12pm     
Amy Cali
You could try your hand at home styler.com. Its a free design site. Its limited but will do just fine for this purpose.
November 15, 2013 at 8:46pm   
Small, glass accent table
I bought a small glass accent table that I planned...
Help with colours for dining room table and console table!!
Hi! We need to buy a dining table set (to replace the...
Chair to go with dining table
I can't decide if this chair looks good with my trestle...
This or that?
I'm planning to get some rattan winnowing trays and...
Decorate the Houzz UK Office walls!
Hi everyone. We are looking for some good ideas for...