Please I need help advice/tips on redecorating my bedroom, Thankyou.
littlemissgiggles
Please me. Right now I am redecorating my bedroom. A while ago I got a new double bed it is bronze and silver. I love it but I need some tips on how to decorate my room around it. I love everything vintage, retro, eclectic, bohemian. I was just wondering what colors work best with a bronze and silver bed.
I also have my signature cane/wicker chair and bedside table, and a little travel chest/hamper.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.
Is it the bed that is bronze and silver or is it the bedding on the bed that is those colors? What style is the bed? Are you under 21? Under 40? Over 40? Do you have any photos of the room or the bed?

When I think of colors to go with bronze and silver, almost every color presents itself, so please tell me what colors you prefer. To find the photo below, I entered "bronze and silver bedrooms" in the photo section of houzz's search window and found that they have 5, 586 photos in that category. Please look at some of those for additional ideas.

November 16, 2013 at 6:14PM        Thanked by littlemissgiggles
littlemissgiggles
Thank you so much for kind comment. I am in my mid 30s. It is my bed that is bronze and silver. The style of the bed has a very vintage/bohemian vibe. It also has a kind of organic style and it has a tarnished mirror affect. Just think bed nobs and broomsticks meets the princess diaries. My preferred colors are, pale pinks, pale blues, duck egg greens and duck egg blues, i also like lavender, heather and creams. I don't have any photos sorry. Much thanks.
November 19, 2013 at 4:42PM   
I think of these lamps when someone says they love eclectic, bohemian..

November 19, 2013 at 4:49PM     
Mixing metals is very interesting! You can add a pop of any color you'd like. Mirror and gold could be a great additional as well.

November 19, 2013 at 4:53PM     
I'm afraid that littlemissgiggles has retired to the casbah, leaving our excellent design advice behind.
November 19, 2013 at 5:31PM     
littlemissgiggles
Thank you so much for all your helpful advice. I love the idea of adding some of those pretty lamps. And cute little frames and mirrors to. Please can anyone tell me what the casbah is. Thank you.
November 21, 2013 at 2:30PM     
The casbah is the old market area of a Moroccan town. I have fond memories of visiting casbahs and getting happily lost in the glorious shopping offered there.
November 21, 2013 at 2:59PM     
carole
littlemissgiggles casbah is very stylish,but i remember a casbah with a lot more colors
November 21, 2013 at 3:39PM        Thanked by littlemissgiggles
chookchook2
Hey folks ,with her pale colours, wicker and travel chest what about channelling "Karen "from "Out of Africa " and doing" her" private space?
November 21, 2013 at 4:06PM     
m3459
CAKD, you make me laugh, and I love that...thanks!!
November 21, 2013 at 4:19PM     
carole
found Karen in out of Africa,but if it has to be an africanstyle room i vote for the 2nd pic.
November 21, 2013 at 4:40PM     
indianpatti
Are you open to wallpaper? A silver/lavender paper behind the bed, paint rest of walls a light/medium lavender? Does something like this appeal to you:
November 21, 2013 at 4:54PM   
Ah, m3459, you are easily amused! And I very much appreciate that you are!
November 21, 2013 at 5:04PM     
Privacy and energy efficient three season room
My house is seven years old. The original owners built...
Have to decide between alder wood or maple wood cabinets?
I have to decide between alder wood or maple wood cabinets....
How to decorate 20 ft high main wall over sofa?
Struggling over what to do with this huge space in...
Edwardian House Sitting Room Ideas Please
My family and I have recently moved into a beautiful...
HOW TO FINISH MY KITCHEN WINDOW - WOOD OR TILE
Not sure that I put my advice question in the right...