rkhankins
10 years ago
Who is the manufacturer? Thank you!
Contemporary Landscape · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Classic Landscaping + Nursery
    10 years ago
    The play unit is from the company "Laughing Logs" of Woodinville, WA.
  • martha augustson
    10 years ago
    i may not have been paying attention in the past; it seems i'm seeing more brick or block work in landscaping. I'm noticing exciting original designing in landscaping seems to be happening.. I'm thrilled to see!!. the smaller the space, the more visible the creativity!! sloped banks are now being terraced w/cement block, encluding rounded shapes. Beautiful to see!!
  • zaferia
    10 years ago
    laughing logs did not have this on their website
  • martha augustson
    9 years ago
    Martha's Design Center,
    I do think there is greater variety of interesting & original landscaping plants made available ..and the upkeep is simpler. I really appreciate the variety of grasses that can define a particular grouping.

The plants are great to view when seasonal changes cause them to change colors, Very striking!! Nurserys are doing a great job selecting plants that give greater enjoyment than ever before. Have you view a beautiful fountain, all on it's own with nothing around it? Stunning!! I think designers are really accomplishing so much more & the result is better presentation & greater pleasure to view, then in past years..Thanks, designers. Doing a great job!! Thanks!! Martha dba Martha's Design Center