Love the tub! Can you tell me who makes it and the size? Thank you!
November 20, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Classic Clawfoot Tubs
This looks like a standard 55" rolled rim clawfoot tub with a deck mounted faucet. You can also get it in a smaller size (48"), or larger sizes such as 57", 61" and 67".
0 Likes   November 22, 2013 at 10:02AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Double ended Tubs are also nice since then you can lean on both ends - for example: is similar but the faucet mounts in the middle instead of at one end
0 Likes   February 17, 2014 at 11:04AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
furniture design
Need a furniture design for my home I.e from sitout...
Manjunath Panchal
Need help choosing paint!
Want a grey paint for our main floor. Kitchen is brown:taupe....
Help for my kitchen
I am doing organic white quartz countertops, keeping...
Need help for my bedroom
Hello houzzers. I recently added a wardrobe and painted...
Stella Alexiou
How do you make living room cozy? Without using breakable...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™