January 12, 2012 in Photo Questions
Is there anyway you could tell me where you got the gray and yellow curtains or where i may find them? thank you so much!
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Barrickman Design Group
I don't know for sure, as I was not the designer on this project, but they are most likely custom window treatments. An interior designer would be able to re-create the look for you.
January 25, 2012 at 5:40PM   
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Thank you
July 31, 2012 at 9:29PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Every house deserves a name
Does your house have one? Would you like it to? Please...
Painting cabinets
Our future kitchen looks like this below. We have much...
Tall cabinet or not?
I posted about our master bath but since the cabinet...
Hallway office
I really need help to make this look pretty, but calm....
Should I put in a double sided outdoor fireplace on deck
We are expanding our deck to 1000 sq ft. I was thinking...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™