Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nohoch

Tile Layout, struggling with the design Master Bathroom

Nathan Perry
10 years ago
I have almost all of the design figured out, we are going for the look of the tile layout of the first picture i posted...

I posted pictures of the progress into the shelves. I have two options in the shelf area.

What we already know is that the decorative tile is going into the shelves into the back of the shelves and covering the whole back part instead of the 6 inch strip..... Then after that is the tricky part. Where we have 12 inch tiles halfway up that then turn into diagonal tiles on the top half of the room.... The shelf wall has thrown in a curveball. To get the tile to match up, the front of the shelves (spaces between them would be really off with the grout lines)

So our ideas so far.. tell me if you think this would be bet or change it and i am open to suggestions.

What we are thinking is inside the shelves on the face, sides and bottom/tops to put the 6 inch in straight pattern no diamond or anything.... then coming outside of the shelves make it the 2x2 tiles as on the shower bench and the shower floor making a full accent wall starting in the right corner.

Any pictures you have to show me or any further suggestions would be appreciated.

Tiles I can work with are:

12" 2x2 tiles
3x12 bullnose
12 inch tile
6 inch tile.

No other options are in this tile that we have chosen.

Sorry for it being so long but thanks in advance for the suggestions.

Comments (3)