January 15, 2012 in Photo Questions
Who makes the overhead lights that give that twinkle effect?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Tracy Kundell
That is a filter on the camera lens. You can purchase fiibre optic lights that have a similar effect though.
January 15, 2012 at 1:34pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
thanks - interesting!
January 15, 2012 at 8:27pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Avalon Interiors
Your welcome
September 28, 2013 at 8:22am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need help to finish my guest room.
I fell in love with this comforter and have decorated...
What color should I paint this small bedroom?
Main floor is getting painted next week. Mostly SW...
What do I put in this corner?
Here are pics of my nursery. There is a space between...
teeny closet ... can I fix this?
Very small master bedroom ... two small closets ......
Art for shared living/dining wall? Please help!
Are there any guidelines for choosing complementary...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™