need help!!!
julianaveterinaria
I need help for my floorplan'm finding bad as the toilet near the dining room and the dining room looks a little tight, someone could help me?
Thank you
GSDesigns
Hi, I can see what you mean. The dining room does look quite tight.
Your floor plan is actually well thought out, except for that powder room. The wall between the powder room and the dining area appears to be structural, thus making it more expensive to alter and may not be able to end up with the desired look. However, since the main bath is not far, I would consider renovating the bedroom/office/powder room all together. If you can eliminate the office, re-configuring the layout could provide some extra depth to your dining area. Other than that, a smaller dining suite may be a better decision.
2 Likes   Thanked by julianaveterinaria    November 27, 2013 at 5:03AM
julianaveterinaria
Thank you! I'm thinking of buying a table measures 1.60 x0, 80 (this has 2.00 x 1.00) think it will ever help .. redid the floor plan looks:
What do you think?
2 Likes   November 27, 2013 at 5:11AM
sunnydrew
Do you need a table that always seats 8 people? It seems to be so large for the space. The buffet area behind the table is also a problem. You need to have room to pull out the chairs as well as sit in them. If you have your powder room so close to the dining room and living room, try to get sound proofing insulation added to that wall where the door is. also having a fan installed that a guest can use, will help reduce any noises form the bathroom. have you considered eliminating the powder room completely and using that hall bathroom for guests, as well as the bedroom? You could then enlarge your dining area and/or the office.
0 Likes   Thanked by julianaveterinaria    November 27, 2013 at 5:18AM
Can you provide a floor plan showing the entire house? Is this a new construction so walls can be moved? particular concern is the location of the lavatory as mentioned.
0 Likes   Thanked by julianaveterinaria    November 27, 2013 at 5:36AM
julianaveterinaria
This is the complete plant, what do you think? we are at the beginning of the work, and this design was already approved by the city. My desire was to have a house single floor, no stairs.
I made a few changes what you found? the toilet is still a problem?
Thank you already
0 Likes   December 4, 2013 at 3:10AM
julianaveterinaria
this is my idea of facade:
0 Likes   December 4, 2013 at 3:11AM
grewa002
Julia,
Does the office need to be from outside?
It seems to me that the laundry room and closet take a lot of space. Could you make those a little smaller and add the powder room in that corridor. This way, you could make the office have a door to the inside and add a small closet to the bedroom
0 Likes   Thanked by julianaveterinaria    December 4, 2013 at 3:26AM
grewa002
In the facade, it seems there is a fireplace. I do not see it in the floorplan
0 Likes   Thanked by julianaveterinaria    December 4, 2013 at 3:29AM
julianaveterinaria
Actually this is not an office but a workshop where the garage will store materials and will use as a studio too, so the entry on the outside ...
I really liked the idea of reducing the closet and increase the dining room, I'll do that, thanks!
0 Likes   December 4, 2013 at 3:32AM
julianaveterinaria
in my project there was no fireplace, but we will use the decoration so that the water tank will be higher because of the water pressure.
0 Likes   December 4, 2013 at 3:37AM
julianaveterinaria
Hello i made a few changes in the plant and will start construction, but before I would like to hear from you (which is very valuable for me) what do you think?
Thank you
Juliana
0 Likes   December 16, 2013 at 5:51AM
OnePlan
Hi Juliana,
I have just put some scribbles on your plan as suggestions ...
RED If you have access to the rear garden on both sides and moved back the gate so your view isn't interrupted from the lounge window.... GREEN And if you add base and wall cabinets / desk or tall storage on the empty wall in the kitchen and extend the breakfast bar so you can have shallow storage in the lounge and bar seating at the end, this gives you a lovely space in the centre of the kitchen for a dining table .
ORANGE If you add a door so people can move from the bedrooms to the bathroom without being seen from the living area.
BLUE Also if you have fire door access through the garage to the Workshop and through into the living area too, this will be easier than walking from the laundry all the way around when you need to go to and from the workshop.
3 Likes   Thanked by julianaveterinaria    December 16, 2013 at 8:28AM
I need a help deciding on arts pleaseeee help I need your help
Which arts you think will fit my place the best in...
yannick27
Stuck-need help on living room- need help decorating- furniture ideas
My living room comes off the front entrance and it...
jannnnn
needs major help, cracked tile and tub has cracks too, needs help
in desperate need of some help, very old and grey bathroom!!!...
josephnick
Need help finishing this livingroom i need you inputs plssss help
That what i have now need help to finish itt thankss...
sunrise27
Trying to update this kitchen to not look so Mediterranean/tradition (
Any ideas to make this kitchen more transitional instead...
erica320
What style is this home?
Just purchased this home, needs updating .Possible...
Renee Robinson
How can I improve this kitchen nook?
Ok design enthusiasts, what would you do with this...
kimberlysc
Who's my candidate?
I'm so so ready to decorate someone house!! I live...
Erica Heard
My girls room. Where to start!
This room is 11x15 feet. I have two girls aged 4 and...
dalirn