What is the profile of the cabinet doors called?
Reviving Design – Angela Martel
November 28, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Liz Schupanitz Designs
Angela, the doors are custom flat panel doors with a beaded inside edge. I don't know the exact size of the bead. Thanks for the question.
1 Like   November 29, 2013 at 5:30AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
No clue on window treatments
Hello - I'm a new homeowner [and a first time Houzz...
Close to pulling all my hair out. HELP PLEASE!
I'm not sure which countertop to go with between two...
Best Part of Living in the Midwest?
Do you or have you lived in the Midwest? What's the...
Emily Hurley
Help my wall!
I was given these framed images by my grandfather who...
Need some opinions on custom copper cabinet handles
Hi all, I'm in the process of remodeling our kitchen...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™