What color panels to use on windows in master bedroom
texasksp
Re-doing master bedroom. Need panel ides ( color and material) for 2 windows on wall with the bed (9 ft), a large bay window, and another 9 ft window on opposite wall of bed. I want a cozier look, using soft neutral colors. The walls are white with cream trim, 12 ft ceiling, wood floors. Need bedding ideas, rug and lamps too.
If you're keeping the rug, that's where I'd start looking to bring color to the bed and windows. Have you seen bedding you like? Does it work with the rug? Assume you want to stick with the neutral palette in bedding, but would advise some pattern that includes the color of the headboard and something from the rug. January is a great time for bedding sales if you can wait until then. You could match linen colors to draperies and add some pattern and color with the spread or duvet cover, throw and accent pillows.
November 30, 2013 at 8:01PM        Thanked by texasksp
Granite slab for large island
I picked this slab for my kitchen island and another...
Every house deserves a name
Does your house have one? Would you like it to? Please...
Need design help with siding, roof and brick
We recently took hail damage and have to replace the...
Am I heading in the right direction?
My goal is cottage style with craftsman influences....
1980s cabinets with oak trim
I need to do I something with this kitchen. I don't...