Bathroom design brain fog!
Mommy Taylor
I really love the floors we purchased but need ideas for a vanity and sink color using withOUT painting or tiling the walls to match...we want to keep the walls fresh white! Also looking to replace steel lighting and need input on colors as well!
A Kitchen That Works LLC
Please post photos of the space. If you can provide links to the flooring and the current wall color that would be helpful too. Do you have a style for the vanity cabinet that appeals to you - raised panel, recessed panel, slab? look forward to your next post.
November 30, 2013 at 12:35pm      Thanked by Mommy Taylor
Mommy Taylor
Its white today but we doing a fresh paint job of white. We are on a slab and the vinyl tile was purchased from Lowes. We are hoping to sell the house when the market picks up, so keeping the cost low is important. I love mid century and earthy looks for sure! Thanks for any thoughts you can offer! Note the "in the wall" medicine cabinet on the right and lighting also need to be replaced. I am open to keeping our full mirror.
November 30, 2013 at 1:01pm   
A Kitchen That Works LLC
Consider laminate counters from Wilson art or Formica to help keep costs down. If you have a restore near you, you might be able to find a gently used vanity at a good price. If purchasing new, oak, hickory, beech and alder will be your best price point. With laminate counters you will want to go with a self rimming sink. Take a cruise through the Houzz bathroom portfolios to find additional inspiration.
November 30, 2013 at 1:18pm   
Refurbish Old Wicker Loveseat
Okay, yesterday I found and purchased an old wicker...
looking for similar table to R&B Portica
I am looking for a table similar to the R&B Portica...
Keep peninsula or lop it off? Cabinets to the ceiling?
Doing a minor (!) renovation of tiny kitchen. Don't...
Feedback on Wall Shelving Idea
Photo is from my kitchen looking into Great Room. ...