Need help with color for coffee table/end tables?
jtlynn5
Not sure whether to go with a dark brown wood or cherry finish to match my couch and artwork. I a very light wood coffee table/end table in there now and I know I need to go darker.
armygirl1987
What other furniture is going into room but I would go dark over cherry.
1 Like   Thanked by jtlynn5    December 1, 2013 at 6:35AM
jtlynn5
At the moment I have an antique brown tv stand and the matching light wood coffee table end tables but I know I need to go darker. It took me forever to find some artwork that would work with the couch. Hoping that at least looks good!
0 Likes   December 1, 2013 at 6:42AM
sbrustein
Have you considered painting them? The end table might look great in that dark burgundy color from your accent pillow.
If the room has too much wood, you might consider a glass or glass and wood coffee table to lighten up the look.
1 Like   December 1, 2013 at 6:49AM
jtlynn5
I have actually not considered painting them yet. The current coffee table is square shaped and I was considering something a little less wide and more long.
0 Likes   December 1, 2013 at 6:52AM
jtlynn5
At first I was having trouble figuring out what to hang above the sectional and actually found a great price on that artwork that has all the same colors as the throw pillows of the couch and a little warm orange that's in the accent pillows
0 Likes   December 1, 2013 at 6:54AM
francina3873
Not really, you need more color, change some pillows to solid orange, and add some smoky gray you can even add touches of yellow or red. Get some odd color bottles with different shapes in orange or red place on table, add throw red in color under your pillow center of sofa...besides your picture add two odd colors frames....
0 Likes   December 1, 2013 at 7:01AM
mark617
I would agree changing the square table out for a longer rectangular table
1 Like   December 1, 2013 at 7:06AM
jtlynn5
Are you referring to the back pillow cushions in orange or the accent pillows in solid orange?
0 Likes   December 1, 2013 at 7:10AM
jtlynn5
The back pillows are part of the couch and I would only be able to add orange throw pillows. Definitely will be adding a brown rectangular coffee table with matching end tables
1 Like   December 1, 2013 at 7:17AM
Why does my couch look pink?
Maybe it's just my camera or the rug or the lighting.... Anyways,...
Painting Techniques?
hello everybody i was wondering if these blues are...
Wolf or Kitchenaid 36" rangetop
We are redoing our kitchen in a lake home and I don't...
1BR 28 sq.m. Condo
Hi everyone! This is my first investment, and I am...
Need help with Wood floors
Need advice on wood floors. My kitchen and nook area...