Houzz badge; still says I haven't posted one on my website?
G and S Installation USA, LLC.
December 2, 2013 in Using Houzz
I posted the badge on my site but it still says I haven't on my houzz account. See the badge at www.gandsinstallation.com in the about section. Please correct this on my account.

Thank you
Jeannie Nguyen
Hi, For the Houzz system to recognize a badge placed on an outside website, it must be on the homepage of the same website listed on your professional profile. A badge placed elsewhere on the site, will not register for your profile completion.
December 3, 2013 at 4:15pm   
studiodonizelli
I plugged in my home page the Bedge Houzz's a month ago (www.studiodonizelli.it). The link in my profile is correct! Nothing happens ... your computer system is very slow? What could be the problem? TY Massimo Donizelli
December 30, 2013 at 2:30am   
Mackay Painting and Finishing
Same thing happening here. Does the system just take time to acknowledge this?
December 30, 2013 at 6:58am   
studiodonizelli
...one month seems like a long time!!!
December 30, 2013 at 7:04am   
Jeannie Nguyen
Hi both! Would you guys mind sending at email to support@houzz.com? We'll be able to help you out better there. Thank you!
December 30, 2013 at 8:47am   
studiodonizelli
My problem was IWEB by apple! I changed the software and everything works very well! Thanks to the staff of Houzz that has never abandoned me!
April 14, 2014 at 7:51am