Great room living
Danijela Quenzler
December 4, 2013 in Design Dilemma
Once again, after 2.5 years of living in our house, we've finally made it a home. Love it! The great room is the center of the home and the concrete brick veneer wall is a great accent in the room. The grey section had to work - there was no choice. Surprisingly, the modern lines and low profile of the sofa, work with the natural tones of the leather chairs.
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
unwantedadvice
Well the farther I scroll down, the more I see the answer to my question on other thread. Starting to look like whole house. Again, another wonderful room you have created. Living room is a nice touch of contemporary but with much warmth. Love the coffee table and those two chairs. And the slickness of the ceiling fan is great. I like the look, fits a young couple with children. You should see if houzz would feature your home.
December 4, 2013 at 10:04pm   
Danijela Quenzler
UnWantedadvice...i am overwhelmed with gratitude! Thank you for your compliments! I so appreciate it.
December 4, 2013 at 10:33pm     
nwduck
I am pleased to see you have left space for a dance floor. When your children have gone to bed, put some great music on, and have a moment or two or more in the open space. I've been married 35 years, and our big dance floor is in the kitchen. Still works for us, though yours is far more attractive.
December 4, 2013 at 11:44pm   
PRO
Wharfside
Stunning space. *Hannah
December 5, 2013 at 12:36am