What knobs/pulls do you use for vanity cabinets
trascott
Building a traditional style 48" bathroom vanity - 6 drawers and 2 doors.Wood stain is custom - sort of a antique provincial/jacobean (mid brown). Not sure what style or combination of hardware to use. I like ring pulls and drop pulls, but don't have a clue what combination is used on doors/drawers. Can someone help please?
Use the same pulls depending on what the vanity is like.

0 Likes   December 6, 2013 at 5:48AM
trascott
love these because there are only 3 doors and they work proportionally - I've seen this photo ....its one of my inspiration photos. On my vanity, the 6 drawers are 14" wide and the 2 doors are 10" each....Went looking for hardware -people are advising to go with a) all knobs or b) pulls on the drawers and knobs on the doors....sigh!.....

Not sure what finish to select. Bath fixtures are chrome, wall scones are polished nickel....vanity is mid brown with "frosty cararra" caesarstone quartz top. I've been told not to mix finishes and stick with polished chrome/nickel...I wanted a traditional, "quiet elegance" look, so not looking at contemporary stuff. Don't know what to do! Who knew selecting door hardware could be so difficult
0 Likes   December 7, 2013 at 4:20AM
I have just used this hardware on a kitchen design. Very very happy with it. I would try these if you like them. I don't think you can wrong whether they are satin or polished. What is the element that is nearest?
0 Likes   December 7, 2013 at 4:33AM
trascott
I am thinking I should stay with polished nickel.....looking at some products by Top Knobs m1293, m1260 and m1325.
0 Likes   December 7, 2013 at 4:46AM
dclostboy
IMO, drops look odd / old fashioned on doors, but I like the thought of rings on the doors to make a statement. Still liking knobs on drawers to not compete (sorry)
0 Likes   December 7, 2013 at 8:01AM
Hiding ugly retaining walls-Help!
Looking for low cost ideas to hide the ugly concrete...
50's Floor to Ceiling Fireplace Update
The fireplace in my 1956 rambler is in need of an update...
Uncovered a stone fireplace. Now what?
We took down an ugly mantle with ugly tile then thought...
master rooom
i want to adjust bed room, bathroom, dressing rooom,...
Grout color for wood tiles
I have porcelain wood plank floor in a light color....