acardamo
January 18, 2012 in Photo Questions
Where can you purchase this exact door. The links that are listed with those who have asked similar questions, does not link me to the vendor who sells this exact door.
Appalachian Woodwrights
AppWood Doors can make this exact door for you, their website is www.appwooddoors.com.
January 18, 2012 at 1:41pm   
Bentley Design
Bentley Design would be happy to build these doors for you you can reach us at 727-631-2882.
January 21, 2012 at 5:12pm   
Basin Custom
We sell barn door hardware. Our tracks are very high quality and have many unique features that make our tracks a great choice! We can customize you track to fit your needs and are happy to answer any questions you have! call, email or visit our website! tel:208-261-1276 info@basincustom.com, http://www.basincustom.com
April 22, 2013 at 9:34am   
Real Sliding Hardware
Hello,

Real Sliding Hardware creates unique Real Barn Door Kits as well as Real Sliding Hardware. We would be happy to discuss your next project with you. You can call us toll free at: 800.694.5977 or send us an email at info@realslidinghardware.com. I have included some pictures of our hardware for your inspiration.
August 22, 2013 at 10:30am   
What color should I paint this small bedroom?
Main floor is getting painted next week. Mostly SW...
Let's play with my living room...
Hello,any suggestions for my living , choice of colour,all...
A trend that should end
Are there any interior design trends at the moment...
Advice on floor tile.
We are replacing our 10x10 tiles in the kitchen (13x19),...
Kitchen
We purchased a 1890's farmhouse that we are remodeling....