Does anyone have any feedback on Dacor ranges? Specifically the DR30G
sanchopanza
There's just too many choices out there. Would like a reasonably priced pro style range. The NXR has bad reviews. Thinking of the Dacor or the Kitchen Aid KDRS407VSS. Thanks!
bubblyjock
sancho - you'll probably get some great responses over at Gardenweb (hint: it's easier to search Gardenweb by using Google, as their own search engine infamously stinks).
0 Likes   Thanked by sanchopanza    December 10, 2013 at 12:17PM
Brenda
I have Dacor appliances -- 6 burner gas cooktop, wall oven, convection microwave, and warming drawer. I don't know my model numbers. I've only had them since July when my new kitchen was put in, so not tons of experience (guess I'm still in the honeymoon phase).

I'm very pleased with them so far. My favorite feature is the oven temperature probe (a first for me, and we use it ALL the time), and the convection roast on both my oven and microwave.
0 Likes   Thanked by sanchopanza    December 10, 2013 at 12:30PM
saratogaswizzlestick
I have a Dacor double convection oven and electric cooktop. My oven is great. I use it quite a bit baking bread, cakes and cookies, roasting turkey's, chickens and vegetables and the occasional soufflé. I have had it for twelve years with no issues. It has a great even heat and the convection feature helps me turn out juicy roasts is less time than a conventional oven. My electric cooktop worked very well until my mother in law dropped a huge tin of tomatoes on it. It cracked and I have a new one. The downdraft works well. I do not like electric but the temperature controls are responsive. The flat type cooktops are a pain to clean but that is the case with all cooktops of this type. I would not hesitate to purchase Dacor again.
1 Like   December 10, 2013 at 12:50PM
sanchopanza
LOL! Well I at least hope she made you an amazing meal after that. Thanks for the feedback.
1 Like   December 10, 2013 at 2:53PM
Does anyone have any experience with the La Canche range?
We love the look and color variety of the La Canche...
Did your customer have any feedback on the La Canche range?
We love the style, but have read some negative reviews...
Does it come in a shorter length or do you have any others with the dr
I LOVE this sink, but it is too long for my vanity....
Please help completing my great room
It is a very bare space at the moment as I have focused...
Blackish blue paint color?
Need blackish blue paint color and brand. Please help!!!...
Which color do I choose, left or right side gray? Help please
Please help me choose which color on main wall. Both...
Suggestions on living room furniture/layout
Hi - I am getting new living room furniture to replace...
Help with bathroom lighting
We have a home built in the late '70's and the top...