Cabinet Hardware

jmrosenfeld317December 11, 2013
What is the brand name and product name/number of the cabinet and drawer hardware?
Rustic Modern Makeover · More Info
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Kitchen Central
These pulls are in Stainless Steel from Hardware Resources, They are called Napa in 160mm
    Bookmark   April 11, 2014 at 12:52PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
cedar or redwood shower floor
would you leave the wood natural or what would you...
Painting old dresser
I want to paint/repurpose this old dresser. It has...
Need help picking out bar stools and table/chairs for Kitchen
Additional photos of the kitchen can be found below,...
Dale Smith
Any feedback on this plan?
We are doing a major remodel of our first floor. Attached...
Angela Flotken
Purple sofa - help needed
Hi all! I'm in need of your help. We bought this really...
Sintha Asmara
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™