January 19, 2012 in Photo Questions
What kind of cupboards are these? They look metal. Or are they painted ?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Becky Harris
They are painted - Valerie, the designer, chimed in when someone else asked this question and let us know that they are "a hard lumber paint grade Benjamin Moore Barren plain."

If you click "more info" above and look under the picture, you can see all of the questions people have asked in the past about it and the answers others have given. A few other color experts chimed in with other suggestions if you have trouble finding the color the designer used.
0 Likes   January 19, 2012 at 7:44PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Becky Harris
Sorry, I meant to also answer that they are wood and painted, not metal.
0 Likes   January 19, 2012 at 8:17PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need help with my kitchen
Had a small fire and now get to remodel the kitchen....
living room design
I would like furnishing ideas for a step down living...
Selecting the right paint color
I need to repaint my public rooms and looking at a...
Bathroom Makeover Help!
This is a bathroom that needs a makeover. I need to...
Kitchen remodel
I have a 1950 house with a galley kitchen and am planning...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™