January 20, 2012 in Photo Questions
Where can the lamps be purchased?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
flow decor or arteriors...both sell to trade only. YOu can order through
February 1, 2012 at 5:25pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need help with kitchen countertops, please
My new kitchen will have white cabinets with white...
Hue suggestion?
When we choose our stone we thought we'd do our hardy...
What color should I paint this small bedroom?
Main floor is getting painted next week. Mostly SW...
Recommendations on cabinetry lines???
We have had three remodelers come in to check out our...
I need help in my foyer
I have a really big ledge in my new foyer. It's about...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™