Furniture arrangement
Kyle Robert
December 15, 2013 in Design Dilemma
Alright, so now that I had help deciding on living room paint color, let's get the furniture right. A few people said to putt couch in front of the window so I did that. It makes the area feel bigger than the previous way I had it. This total area is 17' x 11.5' so not huge. We have a family room downstairs with our bigs teen tv where we spend a lot of time.

Right now we have just a couch and a love seat in this room. (All wall decorations will be coming down). The carpet will be replaced with laminate hardwood floors in a few months. As you can see we have an entry door in our living room and walking in that door the first thing you would see is our dining room which you can kind of see the bluish wall in the third picture. The window in the living room looks out to our front lawn and the street, a low traffic street. On the wall of the second picture I'd like to put a console table with a mirror and lamp. I'd also like a few side tables and a coffee table or ottoman???? Ideas on that??? Recommendations???? I may also want to get couch covers for the furniture until I can afford new furniture. (The walls are probably going to be a light grey color)

Should I leave the furniture where it is or how should I move it.

In the second picture 7 stairs go up to the 3 bedrooms and 1 bath. And 7 stairs on the right go down to the family room and second bath and storage room.
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
decoenthusiaste
Double thread - please comment on your original post to bump it up on the pages. Do not keep re-posting. Thanks.
0 Likes   December 15, 2013 at 10:35AM