January 20, 2012 in Photo Questions
would like information about the exterior panels?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
reinforced concrete
January 20, 2012 at 7:42PM   
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Dick Clark + Associates
Poured-in-place concrete. The lines you see are from the edges of the plywood formboards, and the dots are indentations from the form ties.
April 5, 2013 at 10:17AM     
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
2Stone Designer Concrete
If you wanted to achieve this look after the fact (didn't have the opportunity to pour in place or are renovating) we have light weight concrete panels that will give you this look. Hope that helps, feel free to contact me for more info. We ship!
July 16, 2013 at 8:52AM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need help with the scale of front arbor and gate for my little house!
I have Japanese barburries as my front hedge that are...
Please help completing my great room
It is a very bare space at the moment as I have focused...
Are stainless steel appliances going out of style?
I am in the market for new kitchen appliances. Since...
What should I do for window treatments? And additional lighting?
I'm torn between wood blinds or roman shades with some...
Is it possible to have a comfortably warm basement?
The past two homes I've lived in, the basement was...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™