kathyterranova
January 20, 2012 in Photo Questions
Love the simplicity of the whole bath. Can you please tell me where you got the vanity?
Kirsten Anthony Design Group
Thanks for asking. It's Restoration Hardware--great resource for in-stock, quick ship vanities. I think the flooring really makes this bath special, and because the isn't a lot of square footage we were able to choose something a bit more interesting.
January 21, 2012 at 4:29AM   
kathyterranova
Very cute! Is the floor a marble basket weave? And, one final question ... Is there an accent in the shower for the white subway tile? Or, do you have a suggestion for a simple accent? My bathroom will look exactly like this, but I am wondering if I should put some sort of an accent in the subway tile in the shower to make it not look so white. Help!
January 22, 2012 at 3:56PM   
Kirsten Anthony Design Group
The floor is a marble basket weave. I'm always very cautious about adding an accent to classic white subway tile; I think it's distracting and can seem weary after a few years. This tile is actually beveled, which gives the wall an amazing and interesting texture. If your budget doesn't allow for beveled tile, think about using a pale grey grout with the white tile. Very pretty, adds interest, yet keeps the classic style. Good luck!
January 23, 2012 at 5:12AM     
kathyterranova
Thank you for your suggestion. Beautiful!
January 23, 2012 at 5:26AM   
Need help for my kitchen
Hi, we just bought a house,with terracotta floor, i...
Is it even worth it? Screen porch and return on investment. I'd love y
I would really like a screened in porch. We have an...
nedd help for my bedroom
i need help with the accesories
Difficult living room layout
I have a long and narrow living room with way too many...
Re-do Seat Cushion
I just bought this chair on Craigslist. I love the...