Kitchen Styles
December 17, 2013 in Design Dilemma
I am currently remodeling my kitchen, I chose a shaker style kitchen and square stainless steel sinks. Can I do a bridge faucet or am I mixing to many different design elements
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
I've found one on the Houzz products 'kitchen Faucets ' page that's simple enough to go in shaker style with a square ish look to it
2 Likes   December 18, 2013 at 1:11AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Sorry - here's the link !

1 Like   December 18, 2013 at 1:13AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need help for my living room in my apartment
Hello I need help choosing paints for my living room....
Displaying objects in small home
Small house...and I am a collector! By small...1400...
HELP! Mid Century modern or mixed MCM Rehab? For resale
Hi, I'm working on my first MCM house and have to choose...
Mixing metals in kitchen remodel
We are finally nearing the end of a kitchen,dining,living...
Need help with living room
Hello, I am in big need of your help. I am moving...
Alexandra M
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™