January 21, 2012 in Photo Questions
What is the name of the glass black-splash? Where can I buy it? Where did the wall light come from?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Carla Aston | Interior Designer
Wall sconce is from Circa Lighting (Visual Comfort is the manufacturer) and the mosaic tile is from Walker Zanger in Houston.
January 22, 2012 at 2:59pm     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
I need lighting in my dining area.
The table cannot be moved because it would block the...
Help design my country/vintage/modern idk what it is kitchen!
Okay, here is my kitchen. Just had the granite installed...
Help needed in updating the look of the exterior of this house
As seen from the picture this is a really old house....
Advice on wood paneling please!
I have never worked with wood paneling before but I...
Need help styling my kitchen.
My kitchen is missing the wow factor that is created...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™