Does anyone know where I can find this door?
Eagledzines
maggiemaxwell
Looks like a custom-milled unit. Very stylish.
2 Likes   Thanked by Eagledzines    December 18, 2013 at 9:51PM
Kevin Strader
Couldn't find that exact door but I did find a web site www.buywooddoors.com that had doors very similar to the one shown in the picture.
1 Like   Thanked by Eagledzines    December 19, 2013 at 8:52AM
Eagledzines
Still haven't found what I was looking for. Bump.
0 Likes   December 20, 2013 at 9:10AM
Kestrel Shutters & Doors
Are you trying to find the exact door or just one that looks like it? Have you checked along the hinged edge of the door for maybe some sort of marking that shows the name of the manufacturer? We've built doors with that design before but not as front security doors. Is the door wood or steel or a combination?
0 Likes   December 20, 2013 at 9:23AM
Eagledzines
One of the things I love about this door is the deep applied molding. I know there is a manufacturer in Canada that makes it and that it's fiberglass but have tried to call them five times and can't get a return call. Either they don't sell retail to the U.S. or maybe they are out of business. At any rate, I love it and would like to find one LIKE IT except with one sidelight on the right.

I would buy from them if I could. The name of the company is Greentec. Do you know anyone in the U.S. that retails these doors?
0 Likes   December 20, 2013 at 9:33AM
Kestrel Shutters & Doors
I called GreenTech but they are closed from the 15th of this month until the 15th of January. They do say on their site that they will sell to builders and designers but there is no directory that I saw. I'm sure they can tell you where locally you can get that door, or buy direct, but it seems like you may have to wait a month.
0 Likes   Thanked by Eagledzines    December 20, 2013 at 9:50AM
Eagledzines
The problem is I never get a call back. I always get an answering machine and leave a message with my number. I would gladly buy from their retailer but can't get them to answer the phone or call back. Thanks Kestrel Shutter & Doors for trying. At this point, if I can't find anyone that knows where they can be purchased, I'm ready to look elsewhere but would like to find someone that sells a door like this one. (I've even left two messages on their contact form on their site). It's very strange, I've never had any dealings with these people before and the only reason I could think of that they wouldn't return a call is that they just don't deal with retail buyers.
0 Likes   December 20, 2013 at 9:54AM
MS Colours Inc
The door is beautiful. We have a contractor in Columbia SC who can build this unit.
0 Likes   Thanked by Eagledzines    December 20, 2013 at 10:00AM
Eagledzines
Can you give me his name and number?
0 Likes   December 20, 2013 at 10:04AM
reggiesmall
Eagledzines, if they're closed for a month I'm embarrassed to say they're probably in Quebec, where practically the entire construction industry and everyone related to it goes on a veryyyyy long holiday at this time of year (AND at the end of July. Very annoying for everyone not in the industry.)

That would explain why you'd not get a call back.

I don't where you're located but if you google exterior entry doors in (city???) you should get a reasonable response. The door you chose is very common up here in Montreal, so you could also google Quebec or Ontario, depending on which part of the states you're in. Or something out west.

In Florida, you should try Smith and DeShields.

Good luck.

The
0 Likes   Thanked by Eagledzines    December 20, 2013 at 10:07AM
Eagledzines
Well, that might explain it. I did try calling them earlier in the year and didn't get any answer then either. I can't remember when it was but I'll bet it was July. Thanks for your help!
0 Likes   December 20, 2013 at 10:19AM
Doors For Builders Inc
@eagledzines, please review our profile and website. We might have something you might like. We are custom solid wood door manufacturer and ship everywhere in the US and Canada. Thank you.
1 Like   Thanked by Eagledzines    December 20, 2013 at 2:37PM
suzanne_m
Maybe you will have a better luck with this company. If you scroll down, you will see this door and they have a contact us button but you can only send an email. Good luck. http://homedesignsinterior.com/the-installation-of-exterior-doors-in-your-house.html/exterior-doors-designs
0 Likes   December 20, 2013 at 8:34PM
Eagledzines
Thank you for trying, but the site is only a advertising gateway. They don't sell.
0 Likes   December 20, 2013 at 8:41PM
RHS - Services
Hi,

This design has many variations, depending on the manufacturer. The good news is that it should be available where you are. Here is how to get that info, call 3 of the top builders in your area who have been in business more that 10 years they will tell you who carries that style in your area. If you can't get that info ask a real estate agent they are a wealth of knowledge and normally know how to get that info for you. Unfortunately I am not familiar with where you live, where I am from in canada I can get that style easily from several manufactures. ---- you have good taste that style is timeless and is transitional.

Hope that helps!

Maria
Design consultant
0 Likes   Thanked by Eagledzines    December 20, 2013 at 8:48PM
maximista
post you door project on http://www.custommade.com/ - I have always been successful at finding somebody to make what I was looking for
0 Likes   Thanked by Eagledzines    December 20, 2013 at 8:51PM
cathyjoco
love the color!
1 Like   Thanked by Eagledzines    December 20, 2013 at 9:01PM
suzanne_m
4 complaints have been brought to Better Business Bureau for Green Tech. 3 of them is about Product/Service. It might be worth checking it out: http://www.bbb.org/kitchener/business-reviews/windows-and-doors-installation-and-service/greentech-windows-and-doors-in-concord-on-1213417/complaints
0 Likes   Thanked by Eagledzines    December 20, 2013 at 9:11PM
Eagledzines
Wow. Thank you for the information. What a pity. Such a great design.
1 Like   December 20, 2013 at 9:13PM
suzanne_m
I like the door Doors for Builders posted. I went to their website and they have fiber glass door too: http://www.doorsforbuilders.com/PRODUCT-DETAILS-Fiberglass-Doors/WebWindow-Fiberglass-Entry-Doors-THERMA-TRU-Smooth-Star.php
0 Likes   December 21, 2013 at 4:31PM
starbella
Great door!
1 Like   December 21, 2013 at 4:36PM
Eagledzines
I like this particular door also because it has flat panels instead of raised panels. I'm still looking for that option.
0 Likes   December 22, 2013 at 3:05PM
Eagledzines
@suzanne_m Thanks. That's closer. I'd love to find a smooth fiberglass in the 3/4 design though.
0 Likes   May 9, 2014 at 3:51PM
Need master bedroom furniture help!!
Hi there- we just upgraded to a king size mattress/...
brockwem
need help for kitchen back splash
I have found some photographs which I would like to...
chck0
Help! Bathroom delimma
I am having my bathroom remodeled to make it a roll...
sledford63
Lead in ceramic tile
I understand that ceramic tile sold at big box chain...
Jackie Peace
Need backsplash ideas
Here is a pic of the kitchen not quite finished yet,...
ayeymg