I'm wondering about the lounge chairs. Looks like they are meant to go

catpol
10 years ago
Camberwell · More Info

Comments (7)

• PRO
    C.O.S Design
    10 years ago
    Sorry, don't understand your question? "Looks like they are meant to go?" Please rephrase so i can try and help.
  • oceanwaves108
    10 years ago
    Yeah, they look VERY UN-COMFORTABLE. They also look a little to modern. Why don't you try some pretty red wood recline able chairs with a comfy cushion. Get away from those plastic things. Not only do they look uncomfortable they look like if I sat in them I would fall over. It's up to you, I do however LOVE the pool and deck area. But if I we're you I would get rid of the red chairs and the white" things" on the right. Go with your gut, but take my advice and try something a little more comfy. Try going to one of your nearby out door furniture stores it might help. I hope you've found my advice helpful and not rude. I'm sorry if I'm coming across mean, it's just my opinion.hope you find the right chairs!
    (P.S) LOVE THE POOL your VERY lucky!!!!
  • amakaokolie
    9 years ago
    very rude comment ocean waves108, you can make recommendations without being rude about it. incredible!
  • PRO
    Stardust Modern Design
    9 years ago
    We love these stylish Space Age lounge chairs! Where did you source them from?
  • PRO
    C.O.S Design
    9 years ago
    Thankyou very much. We love them also, they really seem to be a talking point. They were sourced from www.spacefurniture.com.au
  • PRO
    Stardust Modern Design
    9 years ago
    Thank you! We love your work!