The Sky is the Limit Design
January 22, 2012 in Using Houzz
Is there a way to expose one's ideabook if it contains content that is of interest to Houzz users in general, and not just a compilation of pictures? I just finished posting a write up of mine about appliances, which the NKBA used 2 years ago for educating the Kitchen and Bath professionals, and it might be relevant for the Houzz community as well.
Also - how do I set up my ideabook so that it shows in bookformat rather than as separate photos? The article is meant to be read in sequence, otherwise it doesn't make sense.
Annie Thornton
Hi there,

If you are interested in writing for Houzz, feel free to submit a letter of interest and a link to ideabooks that you have written to editor@houzz.com. We are always on the lookout for new voices.

Also, As of now the default view for unfeatured ideabooks is the thumbnail view. You can change your view by switching between thumbnail and article view buttons on your ideabook home page. (see attached image)
0 Likes   January 23, 2012 at 9:28AM
Foyer help for after the holidays
I always dread the end of the holidays when I have...
jlouise54
Sauce Eggplant Chandelier Challenge.
I have made a deal with the devil. Well, not the devil...
toatsmcgoats
New kitchen
Redoing 60's kitchen, total gut. My issue is lighting,...
tiggydawg1
Close to pulling all my hair out. HELP PLEASE!
I'm not sure which countertop to go with between two...
zazfuzzroc
Design help for column thru kitchen island
A 6 inch load bearing steel pole is required and sits...
ramec358