Let's talk "Antique" Tables...how do I find a good one?
texasnewbuild
I need to design my formal dining room for my new build. I do not like any of the new tables with veneers. (They look like they would scratch so easily!) I would do a Baker table and chairs...but its my understanding that will cost me 12K or more. Looking to spend half that or less, if possible. I would prefer finding a good quality piece at an estate sale or Craigs List, and having it refinished, along with the chairs and a side board. But there are a million "duncan phyfe" style tables. How do I find one that is good quality...or were they all about the same back then? Do I need to find an antique dealer in my area. If so, how do I do that?
Ferguson Designs Inc
Hi - what area of Michigan do you live in? Google second hand furniture stores or upscale resale stores in your area. Public estate auctions are good as well.
December 30, 2013 at 1:40pm        Thanked by texasnewbuild
Need help with a 1930's kitchen
We're buying a 1930's colonial that needs some updating....
This living room looks not right
This living room looks OK, but there is something wrong...
Living room/ family room
I'm having a problem trying to decide how to best design...
Need help to find interior decoration items online
Hi I am looking for accent pieces, floral arrangements...
help with paint color
I need help choosing a wall color for a guest bedroom,...