theluckywife
January 24, 2012 in Photo Questions
Hello!

I recently discovered your beautiful photo through Pinterest and embedded it from there into a blog post that was about tablescape ideas as a part of the Christmas series we did in 2011. Just yesterday, I received a request for permission to publish the post in an eBook being compiled by Kristen of We Are THAT Family. I am writing to see if you would grant permission for your photo to be published in the eBook, as embedded in my blog post: http://www.thesaturdayeveningpot.com/2011/12/christmas-tablescapes-15-ideas-day-10.html! Kristen may need a more formal permission granted, such as through what she sent to me regarding the post itself. I just wanted to get an idea to let her know about your photo that was included in the post.

Thank you and have a wonderful evening!
Michelle Edwards
I don't mind at all provided that my name (Michelle Edwards) is used and a link to my website (www.sweetsomethingdesign.blogspot.com) is included.
My email is sweetsomethingdesign@yahoo.com for further correspondence.
Thanks so much!
Michelle
January 25, 2012 at 5:38am     
Which color scheme?
Which color scheme and accessories do you like best...
Is it possible to get a four piece bathroom in this space?
Hi, at the moment we have a situation where we want...
What do you think about mismatched dining chairs?
The key to an eclectic look, surely? And also brilliant...
Craftsman Living Room/Dining Room Help
This post replaces my request for suggestions in hiring...