Where can I get the hardware (rails) to retrofit my current drawers
January 2, 2014 in Photo Questions
I love your media drawer system. I have a current built in cab/ with drawers. I'm pretty handy. Can you Give me the hardware info, ie name of manufacture, part name etc. it appears the wood stop is custom made. That is fine. I just need the hardware. Rails and attachment parts
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Dura Supreme Cabinetry
You can purchase our drawer accessories and hardware through any Dura Supreme Dealer. To find one near you, use our showroom locator tool at: http://www.durasupreme.com/dealer-locator
0 Likes   January 3, 2014 at 6:34AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need help with matching a couch and what colours would go???
Hi there I really need help on matching my furniture...
Please help completing my great room
It is a very bare space at the moment as I have focused...
Finshing my fireplace
Ok so my brother had some left over ledger wall stone...
Best method to stop polished concrete from cracking on floors ?
Hello! Im in the midst of a three bedroom project...
I am putting corten flat steel panels for siding on my new house. They
I am putting 4'x8' 14-ga corten steel panels as siding...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™