Sandy mcgwire
January 25, 2012 in Photo Questions
I love the look/finish on these cabinets! Trying to explain to cabinet guy what this is. Help! Please:)
DeCocco Design
If you click on "more info" below the picture, you'll see all the questions and answers that have been posted about these cabinets--there's some good info for you right there. While it could definitely be a metallic paint finish, it could also just be an awesome gray in a gloss finish with the light hitting it beautifully for the photo. Show the photo to your cabinet guy! The cabinet gray really coordinates well with the stainless rims on the appliances. Not the exact shade (never needs to be exact), but very similar. Good luck. It's a space that will put a smile on your face every time you're in it!
1 Like   January 26, 2012 at 6:17AM
Sandy mcgwire
Thanks, I was looking for an answer from the person who submitted the pic, for an exact color name/# for my cabinet guy. My guy has seen the pic.
0 Likes   January 26, 2012 at 9:57AM
Shall I paint the beams and windows white?
I have moved into a lovely house with exposed beams...
Redecorating
We have two golden retrievers to clean up after so...
Need help selecting a rug and PIllows
We just bought a house and trying to set up slowly....
what is the most durable material for a sofa?
We have two sofas/couches in our family room and we...
Bed off-centered on wall
I wanted to draw more attention to my bed as the focal...