January 25, 2012 in Photo Questions
I love these cream colored cabinets, who makes them? And what is the color called?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Cameo Kitchens, Inc.
They are Honey Brook Custom Cabinets in Maple Wood with Seapearl Paint and Glaze; Voyager Full Overlay Door Style with C-2 Lip
January 26, 2012 at 7:40am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Narrow/small kitchen need help
Hi all, Attached here is the new floorplan of my kitchen,...
I am remodeling my kitchen. My kitchen combines with...
additional photos for problem great room with 3 focal points.
The attached are the extra pictures of my problem room...
Need help in designing my new future house
Hi Guys, I'm at the beginning stage of building my...
Skylights vs Sun tunnels in kitchen ?!!!
Narrow kitchen with minimal natural light. Should I...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™