January 25, 2012 in Photo Questions
Is there any special hinges you need to make this work? I have an oak book case we are thinking of doing this with.
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Witt Construction
To the left, as you can see in this photo, there are normal hinges. Undeneat the part of the bookcase that moves is a 'castor wheel' support for added smoothness while opening and closing and for support of the weight of the bookcase.
January 26, 2012 at 8:49AM     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Now What???!
So we bought this reclining couch set , very hard to...
Where's chookchook?
Our beloved chookie hasn't been heard from in days....
Can I fit an island in my small kitchen?
My kitchen dimensions is 11 by 10..5 feet and I have...
Mirrors next to tv?
Hi, there was an empty space next to my tv but I found...
Master bedroom flooring
Is tile that looks like wood planks ok for a master...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™