Tiny Dining Room
Elizabeth Reilly
Anyone have ideas for this dining room? Looking for any and all suggestions, thank you. I would like to keep the wall color.
Lights Online
It's a pretty room and I especially like what you've done with the buffet. Do you think you'd want to add a hanging light above the table? A pretty chandelier or drum pendant or something from the ceiling would really draw the eye into the pretty room!
January 6, 2014 at 10:23am     
Also consider adding some colors with a new rug such as red or blue.
January 6, 2014 at 10:50am     
MarleneM
I agree add a pendant light, a new rug with some color, and replace mirror with artwork.
January 6, 2014 at 10:55am     
Elizabeth Reilly
Yes I need to find a chandelier or pendant for over the table. Any suggestions for the windows?
January 6, 2014 at 11:23am     
MarleneM
I don't see any windows?
January 6, 2014 at 11:31am     
carolins
I would remove the rug and turn the table around. Maybe a chandelier above the table. And a painting on the kitchen wall.
January 6, 2014 at 11:36am     
kmkane
don't cover the windows. the light is gorgeous! If you really feel a need for privacy, go for Hunter Douglas Silhouettes. I like the idea of a hanging light, then remove the other two for more visual space. If you already have art work you like, place it on the wall opposite the window. Otherwise, nice room as is.
January 6, 2014 at 11:37am     
abbyjean
I like the idea of turning the table as the chair by the wall looks a bit crowded there.
January 6, 2014 at 11:41am     
carolins
If you remove the rug, the floor will go through, making the space look larger. The rug turns it into a separate space, making it look smaller.
January 6, 2014 at 11:43am     
janeinfo
Love your furniture and you have done a great job on the sideboard! I think your rug might be a tad large. Maybe one size smaller would be great. I think you also need a large piece of artwork on the wall with your light switch. I agree you need a statement chandelier.
January 6, 2014 at 11:46am     
abbyjean
Yes, the rug does not work since it almost looks like wall to wall, but then again, no.
January 6, 2014 at 11:56am     
regina5697
My first thought was to rotate the table. Not sure what is beyond the table (where you are standing to take the picture). Agree with a chandelier and a different or no rug.
January 6, 2014 at 12:01pm     
Kethia Hing Designs
I would remove the 2 lamps on that buffet table. It hides from your mirror and just makes the room so busy. I would also remove the carpet rug, and maybe add something smaller where you'd still be able to show your wood floor. Personally, the furniture all have a different finish/color so it's a bit hard to have something flow-y. Adding 2 small/simple sconces by the mirror. If you are thinking of keeping all your furniture there, then maybe adding some frames on the other wall: different sizes and capturing different wood colors from your furniture. It should be on the whole wall but maybe about the same scale as the mirror, leave the surrounding empty to keep it simple and clean. :)
January 6, 2014 at 12:08pm     
kccasebolt
If you can't turn the table could you put the end chairs next to the other 2. It would open up the walking area & maybe make it less crowded.
January 6, 2014 at 2:16pm     
Elizabeth Reilly
Here's what it looks like with the chairs taken away from the ends of the table. It looks awkward to me. Here are some alternate views of the room and what it leads in to. Ignore the wood shelf with stuff on it where half wall is. We are building a white shelf on that half wall.
January 6, 2014 at 4:09pm   
abbyjean
Now see, I do not think that looks awkward one little bit. You are used to it the other way is all.
January 6, 2014 at 4:12pm     
abbyjean
OK......just saw that nice big art piece by the door. Would you try that over the buffet? And I am wondering what the mirror would look like by the door? See how the mirror does not reflect anything special? It might work as an entrance mirror on the other wall. And a splash of color behind the buffet might be nice, too.
January 6, 2014 at 4:14pm     
Janet Woods
I agree with taking the rug out - usually a rug is used to define a space, and you don't need that here. Also change out the mirror - some one on houzz always says the mirror should reflect something beautiful, and I'm sure your guests don't want to watch themselves eat!
Maybe pick a color out of your runner and recover the chair seats in something fun - super easy to do on these styles of chairs.
Two nice big pieces of art will put some life in the room, one over the buffet (which I love!) And one on the other wall. They can relate in color without being the same.
January 6, 2014 at 4:49pm     
Elizabeth Reilly
Okay as suggested I took out the rug and turned the table. I also included pic of window for ideas there. We don't need window treatments for privacy, but I feel like it needs something.
January 6, 2014 at 5:03pm     
abbyjean
Love the rug gone. Ya know, though, even with the table turned, I still like two chairs on each side instead of one on each end. The end ones seem soooo far apart for good conversation. Is it kind of centered with the window? What did you think about trying the art over the buffet? Pretty Please!!! Just prop it if you are worried about hanging it now.
January 6, 2014 at 5:08pm     
No, IMO, the table is too long for the space. Is there somewhere else the sideboard could go?
January 6, 2014 at 5:09pm     
Just read abbyjean’s comment. Put two chairs on each side of the table , pull the table back to keep it within the designated dining room space.

Good call, abbyjean.

Move the lamps over as far as you can on the sideboard.
January 6, 2014 at 5:12pm     
grobby
Beautiful room. I think the lamps are taking center stage on the buffet. Do you have smaller ones to use. Table looks better turned as in last picture.
January 6, 2014 at 5:13pm     
Elizabeth Reilly
No other place for the side board. I moved the artwork over the buffet for you abbyjean. The mirror was difficult to hang so I just put the artwork in front of it for you. Also moved the chairs to the sides
January 6, 2014 at 5:28pm     
Elizabeth Reilly
I'm thinking that I still like the table the old way, but with thr rug removed and the chairs to the sides?
January 6, 2014 at 5:29pm     
gduplessis
I think I like the table in it's original place. Two chairs on either side would be good. Panel curtains on either side of the window would soften all the wood. A round mirror would also soften the look.
January 6, 2014 at 5:41pm     
abbyjean
OH........I was looking at the big one of the flowers with the gold frame. Is that one waaaay tooo big for you to prop up there the same way?

And I think I agree with the table placed the other way so it does not line up so much with the buffet and make one long line down the room with it. Having it turned makes sense. Center it with the window still. And, yes, two chairs on a side.
January 6, 2014 at 5:41pm   
kmkane
Elizabeth, I love the table going the long way, it's really inviting, looks like it's ready for a big family/friends meal, and it makes the room look bigger that way. Glad the rug is gone. I say leave the mirror above the buffet it helps to elongate the room even more, plus it would reflect all those dinner guests! Place that art work on the wall opposite the windows, if you like that art work. The lamp shades are still a little big. Save $$, keep the lamps but try smaller shades.
January 6, 2014 at 5:54pm     
halfpint2
Artwork!
January 6, 2014 at 5:58pm   
Janet Woods
If the table feels best to you in the last picture, then that is the way it should go! I like it that way! I think 2 big pieces of art, panels on the window and you are good to go!
January 6, 2014 at 6:04pm     
Becky Blackburn
I like the look of sparse uncluttered rooms, not too many pieces of furniture, somewhat of a minimalist, so I would remove the sideboard and center the table elongated in the room with two chairs on each side. Place two panels on each end of the windows to add some softness and hang a drum pendant light and put the mirror (or the art ) on wall across from windows.
January 6, 2014 at 6:18pm     
kmkane
look at how nice Hunter Douglas Silhouettes can be. If it's a small room, you don't want to clutter it with curtains! These babies add softness in light like you wouldn't believe
January 6, 2014 at 6:33pm   
curlycook

I recently added these to my dining room and absolutely love them.
January 6, 2014 at 6:37pm     
Gina
.
January 6, 2014 at 8:29pm   
pixey
The mirror might be too wide or a round one could look better above the buffet. The lamps could away and a pretty chandelier would be nice instead.
January 6, 2014 at 9:13pm     
Table in its original position with chairs on the sides, no rug, relaxed roman shades, and brighter table runner.
January 6, 2014 at 10:03pm     
regina5697
I still like the table turned perpendicular to the buffet. It makes the room larger and allows you to use the entire space. There's just more room to seat people around it comfortably. Isn't that what a dining room is for?... Or do you not use it ? Pretty buffet!
January 6, 2014 at 10:19pm     
Donaldand Nunez
Hmm, needs something to brighten it up, maybe more color!? And ones that match, the browns along w/the creme walls make it a little boring. (Sorry :/
January 6, 2014 at 10:46pm     
carolins
Wow... haha... so many people, so many opinions. Love it without the rug. Opens up the space immediately, makes it feel much larger. And I love the table turned, short side towards the buffet. Your buffet is gorgeous!!!!! Two chairs on each side and art on the wall across the window. Roman shades or floor to ceiling panels would be nice to dress the window. Done!
January 7, 2014 at 12:13am     
Elizabeth Reilly
One dilemma that I have is that the hole in the ceiling for the chandelier would not be centered on the table if the short side was facing the buffet. Abby Jean I put the should Chagall lithograph over the buffet as you suggested. I also moved the lamps further apart as another person suggested and I think that looks better too. Table runner was exchanged for a lighter one.
January 7, 2014 at 5:37am     
abbyjean
Thank you........I LIKE THAT a lot! Talk about brightening up the room!!! It would look good with that light runner on the table, too.
January 7, 2014 at 5:53am     
janeinfo
I like the arrangement with the picture. Could your hubby move the mirror to the wall with the light switch? I like the lighter colored table runner. To get a bit of sparkle, maybe you could put a large silver bowl in the middle of the table.
January 7, 2014 at 8:01am     
sunnydrew
Do you have a leaf in the table now that is making the table so long for just 4 chairs. Maybe that is the solution to remove the leaf.
January 7, 2014 at 8:09am     
sunnydrew
Also, leave the mirror and buffet as it is. get a smaller rug too and add some more color to the upper walls. Then look into some drapes or shade to soften windows.
January 7, 2014 at 8:10am     
carolins
Oh... sorry to see you turned the table back again. Ah well... if it works better for you ;-) But I have to say that I do not like the lamps on the outer edges of the buffet. They were much better where they were before.
January 7, 2014 at 9:18am     
Elizabeth Reilly
@sunnydrew there is no leaf in the table. I have two leaves to put in, but they are out now.
January 7, 2014 at 9:39am   
Elizabeth Reilly
I do have 8 chairs, just didn't think I could use them in this small space. @Carolins..nothing has been decided yet :0)....still pondering. The table the other way doesn't work if we want a chandelier in the room.
January 7, 2014 at 9:42am   
Color Zen
A dynamic paint color (sorry :), chandelier, and maybe some pattern in the rug. Such a cute little room! Needs a touch of wow. Good luck.
January 7, 2014 at 9:52am     
carolins
*sigh of relief* ;-)
If you want a chandelier, it can be hung anywhere you want. So do not let that hold you back. This might be an interesting article for you to read: http://www.ehow.com/how_5507795_install-chandelier-over-dining-room-table.html
January 7, 2014 at 10:09am     
abbyjean
OK, working with carolins here.......should she get at least 2 more of the chairs to make the bigger table look more user friendly and place one at each of the ends AFTER turning the table back the long ways? How far should the table be from the buffet? And what do you think....mirror vs art over the buffet???
January 7, 2014 at 10:36am   
carolins
Ah... :-) I think that there's no need to put more chairs around the table. Since it isn't the biggest dining space in the world. But you could put two chairs in the corners next to the buffet maybe? For if you have the need for more chairs. And it will add another, softer texture to the room.

The table needs to be at such a distance from the buffet that you can easily open the doors and get things out or put things in :-)
I like the mirror there and would hang art on the wall opposite the window.

I keep 'seeing' a glass chandelier above the table. Do you have ideas about that abbyjean?

White Wrought Iron Crystal Chandelier Chandeliers Lighting H27" x W21"
Clark Tufted Back Fabric Dining Chairs, Set of 2
January 7, 2014 at 10:53am     
Kathy Powell Interiors
I like the great ideas posted and agree about the ceiling updated lighting and a patterned rug (maybe it can pick up the colors in the buffet).You might consider moving the mirror to the other wall and placing a modern styled painting/ artwork over the buffet. I see the reflection of a staircase which for my eyes would be intrusive to the conversation at the table. If the windows offer a nice view, the mirror would reflect the outdoor view. To add more color and maybe reflect the outdoor view, candle sconces with a flora design flanking the mirror on each side may soften all the right angles in that space too.
January 7, 2014 at 11:05am     
abbyjean
I like the idea of putting a chair on each side of the buffet....that will add to that wall and stretch the buffet out a bit. But I agree with Kathy Powell about the mirror not reflecting the right way where it is now and across from the window seems to make more sense.......realizing how difficult it is to just move a mirror back and forth and how you want it right and no more playing, too.
January 7, 2014 at 11:14am     
abbyjean
A glass chandelier will play nicely with the lamps, but with the mirror in the area, part of me would like to see the frame color used over the table, too.......or would that be too dark? I also think a glass one says FORMAL with the capital F....is that the look you are going for, Elizabeth?
January 7, 2014 at 11:18am     
bigbunnie
no additional recommendations but just by the few photos your house looks gorgeous!
January 7, 2014 at 12:23pm     
kmkane
Just because you have 8 chairs doesn't mean they all have to be in the room at the same time. Putting them on either side of the buffet will clutter it up. Bring them out when the guests arrive. As for a light above the table, Elizabeth has to decide how she lives and what look she's going for - a glass chandelier with crystal pendants should match the feel/atmosphere she wants. It's pretty darned formal and most need to hang low to show their qualities. If she only has an 8 foot ceiling, that can spell disaster. Also, moving the electrical box to center on the table turned the long way would be easy. You can either patch the ceiling or some fixtures have a feature that cover the hole. See these, they are but a few of the dozens out there
January 7, 2014 at 12:32pm     
Elizabeth Reilly
No, I'm trying to get away from Formal as much as I can so people feel welcomed in this space. I've always had formal dining rooms in he past- hence the furniture
January 7, 2014 at 12:32pm   
Elizabeth Reilly
Thank you bigbunny. We've lived here two years and just finished remodeling the kitchen, the hallway area, and this dining room to make the three flow into each other. We love the feel of the new space. If I switch the table the other way and do the six chair routine, What do people think about replacing the end chairs with upholstered chairs? I'd like to do all upholstered chairs but it's not in the budget right now. Do you think that that would soften the room and make it more inviting? I also still love the feel of the mirror over the buffet when I walk by the dining room. It adds a richness to the room. If the reflection in the mirror is bothersome, what about doing a mirror that distorts the reflection a bit? Just thinking out loud here. A Pottery Barn designer told me to place the mirror where it was and not across from the window, but I can't remember why he said to do that :0(
January 7, 2014 at 12:43pm   
kmkane
You said you liked the mirror where it is. So leave it :) As for buying two upholstered chairs... My route when the budget doesn't allow is to either wait until it does and buy an entire new set, or search Craigslist or another cheap route. Whatever you get will have to look good with your table and other chairs - might be hard to do. Might drive you nuts. Might be better to stay with what you have, which is quite fine as is.
January 7, 2014 at 12:57pm     
abbyjean
Yes, you know your room best and guess what....the mirror does look just fine there. And I also think your chairs are fine and would seriously not worry about buying end chairs for the table. You are lucky to have 8 of them. I would say to buy the new upholstered ones if you needed more, but you do not. Put the art back where it was as it was perfect there, too. BUT leave the lighter runner on the table???
January 7, 2014 at 1:01pm     
Kari D
Well, I'm late to the party here. All my thoughts on your dining space have been thoroughly discussed in previous comments, so there's no need to backtrack. My mom just went through this same thing. She put the leaf in her table, put the end chairs next to the side chairs, as you've done (looks great btw), and is replacing the end chairs with upholstered ones. I think the right fabric can bring some cheerfulness and softness into the space. Aside from aesthetics, an advantage to upholstered chairs, as my very petite mother came to find, is you can add or take away cushion so that you are seated at a certain height at the table. She always felt the table was too high for her. Now she has the right amount of cushion to sit her up higher but her feet still reach the ground. And it's much more comfortable than a phonebook.
January 7, 2014 at 1:02pm     
abbyjean
Looking at your rug again....was it a square or a rectangle. If you turn the table, can the rug be turned, too??? And it would not touch the walls then???
January 7, 2014 at 1:04pm   
Kari D
I took another look at the most recent photos of your DR, and I'm thinking there's not enough space to add chairs at the ends. The room would seem cramped to me. However, down the road when your budget allows, I think replacing your current chairs with upholstered ones would look great. Oh, and I like the wall color.
January 7, 2014 at 1:09pm     
Elizabeth Reilly
Abbyjean, the carpet is rectangular but is too big for the room any way we put it in there. I'll use it in my office I think. I think a pretty print rug would look nice...which print is the question :0) also, what about a bench instead of the chairs? Does that change anything for the better? Maybe my table is too formal for the bench look? I'm also thinking of getting the 36 inch wide rectangular table at pottery barn (all budget aside of course).
January 7, 2014 at 3:51pm   
kmkane
benches are all the rage these days, but can't be too comfortable. I'd not want to eat a meal sitting on a bench. Would it work with your present table? My opinion, for what it's worth, what looks to formal to me are the chairs. Maybe you could just buy new chairs and sell the ones you have?
January 7, 2014 at 3:58pm     
Lesley Delle_Grazie
Hi Elizabeth, not sure how you'd feel about this, but what about painting the chairs (I love the shape of them). I think it would "de-formalize" them. I'm in the same boat as you now trying to figure out what to do with my dining room, except there's no hope for my current furniture. Not even paint could save it, lol.
January 7, 2014 at 4:30pm     
kmkane
ooo! @Lesley Delle_Grazie, I've seen that done and it can be pretty. Not a bad option! Gotta have the guts though.
January 7, 2014 at 4:36pm     
Janet Woods
What about changing the seat fabric on the chairs to something fun - it would be less formal and a good stop-gap while you think about replacing them. It is a really easy DIY and not expensive.
January 7, 2014 at 4:37pm     
abbyjean
Even though your floor is soooo beautiful, a rug under your dining table would be nice, especially for moving the chairs back and forth. I like the idea of a small patterned rug OR a plan rug with patterned seats on your chairs. I say spend your money on a rug and make these chairs and the table work. Of course, any time a PB table can enter the room, you know you have scored!
January 7, 2014 at 7:08pm     
carolins
I wouldn't go for a bench. Not practical. Imagine sitting on that bench with two people, you have to do a 3...2...1 count down to be able to shove the bench closer to the table, if one of you wants to get up, you have to do the same count down to shove it away again...

Have to disagree on a glass chandelier shouting 'formal'. It's the entire atmosphere of a room that shouts 'formal' or not. Your dining room has formal looking furniture, but it doesn't feel like a formal room to me at all. It does feel like a lovely, elegant room. And again, I really like the mirror where it is now.

I'm really not trying to push you into getting a glass chandelier, just felt I had to say something about the formal or not issue ;-)
January 7, 2014 at 11:39pm     
mforr
I also would like to "vote" for the table to be turned the long way, it looks so squashed in at the end of the room. As if someone just pushed everything down there. A glass chandelier would also open up this small space, and provide a lovely glow in the evening. New chairs would update and deformalize the room even further. It needs some loosening up, very tight and formal. Nothing wrong with mirror over the buffet, especially if it can reflect a pretty chandelier. I would put two chairs on either side of buffet to visually push the space to look wider.
January 8, 2014 at 2:48am     
Fred S
I didn't see the "ballot" box :D
January 8, 2014 at 3:31am     
carolins
which is why mforr's "vote" is between ".." Fred :-)
January 8, 2014 at 3:42am     
Fred S
I thought that meant it was supposed to go in a ".." ballot box ;-)
January 8, 2014 at 4:03am   
Elizabeth Reilly
Thank you Carolins. Gotcha, no bench. It makes sence to not have one now that you said that even though they can can look nice. Also love the idea of having a chandelier reflect in the mirror as well. I don't want a very formal dining room, but I do want this space to be "invitingly elegant" if that's possible. I think that I am going to do some searching for 6 apolstered chairs and then pick rug and window treatment based upon what I find. When budget permits, I can always get a new smaller table down the road. Would high back or low back chairs be better? Any suggestions on color of chairs based on my wall color?
January 8, 2014 at 5:42am     
mforr
As I look back at the pics, I do hope you'll reconsider the placement of table, the room looks so much larger and open with the table turned with short end facing the buffet. The reason that it might have looked off to you is because the mirror and the buffet are the same size. If you put the chairs on either side of buffet, that feeling of long tunnel will go away. Either that or smaller mirror, or your other artwork. Easiest and no expense option, try putting the chairs there for the next picture.
January 8, 2014 at 6:01am     
carolins
You have eight chairs with the table? You could try placing two of those next to the buffet, just to see... I'm not going to suggest upholstered chairs, since I think it will be such a shame to replace that gorgeous dining set you have. No, seriously, I can see why you would want a different look if you've had this dining set for a long time. But I would hold out until you can buy something you really like. Look around (houzz photo section for example, shops) for a dining set you love with chairs that are comfortable.
And keep in mind that upholstered chairs, especially skirted ones, will have more visual impact than the current set. I could see upholstered end chairs, but that would mean turning the table and it would have to move further away from the buffet. Now, I wouldn't mind that.
January 8, 2014 at 6:43am     
New set of eyes here;) and hands down the table should be put the long way as Carolins suggested. It totally makes the room look larger and more friendly. I would also leave it rug free.
January 8, 2014 at 6:57am     
Marino Homebuilders
Paint your wainscoting the same as the wall. it will instantly enlarge the room visually
January 8, 2014 at 7:02am     
kmkane
Elizabeth, are you tired of us yet? :)))
January 8, 2014 at 10:52am   
Elizabeth Reilly
@kmkane. LOL no, not tired of all the great ideas. I'll be back with you all tomorrow late afternoon. I've been prepping for a big presentation for work tomorrow. Thanks!
January 8, 2014 at 4:03pm     
iamatexan
On the kitchen wall of the dining room hang a large platter in the center and surround with some plates.....too many framed things or something like the attached
January 8, 2014 at 6:32pm   
abbyjean
Good luck with your big presentation! You will really feel like coming back here to relax a bit tomorow when it is done.
January 8, 2014 at 7:46pm   
Elizabeth Reilly
Sorry for the delay in posting an update. Life has been hectic. What do you think about this version?
February 19, 2014 at 6:09pm     
Very nice but the rug is to small. When you pull the chairs out, the chairs will be off the rug.
February 19, 2014 at 6:48pm     
abbyjean
NICE! Such a cozy look! But, yes, the rug is too small. Darn!
February 19, 2014 at 6:53pm     
Jo
I like that there is some colour and height with the lamps. I think the mirror could be larger and this would reflect light and space. Also, chose an artwork and pickup some of the colours in a rug to bring it all together.
February 19, 2014 at 7:02pm   
kmkane
it HAS been a while. I feel the same. This is a really nice room. But the rug is small. Room is small, so you really don't need a rug at all. The chairs on either side of the buffet make the room look cluttered. Lamp shade color is nice, but they look big. After looking at this again and again, I think a problem is that the buffet is a little large for the room. I know that's not an easy thing to change, but it's always nice to at least figure out what the issues are. Smallish room, large-ish buffet, so minimize where you can. No rug, smaller lamp shades, remove extra chairs, even put a smaller runner on the table! What did you decide on a hanging lamp?
February 19, 2014 at 9:56pm   
carolins
Love it, everything looks really good, apart from the rug :-)
February 20, 2014 at 3:28am     
Mark
Very nice, and I agree with that it would look better without the rug, or a rug that is the proper size.
February 20, 2014 at 3:38am     
kristinharman
I love it!! Your house is gorgeous and you have impeccable taste!!!
Can you share your wall color in the dining room?
February 20, 2014 at 5:20am   
stepcild
It looks fabulous now! Great job!
February 20, 2014 at 6:55am   
Craig Morant
I think you might add two upholstered chairs at the table and flank the buffet with the others. Depending on the style you like a simple beige, rust or gold cotton check with a coordinating set of curtain panels in a stripe could relax the look and look great with the dried wreath. If you want a more formal look try chairs in a damask with a rich silky striped curtain maybe with a beaded trim. Good luck!
February 20, 2014 at 7:47am   
Elizabeth Reilly
Thanks all! The rug is temporary, so it will be going away soon and I guess I'll do with no rug after your suggestions now. I haven't decided on the chandelier yet. Thinking about a pottery barn type chandelier. You are right, the buffet is too large, but I love it and it has no where else to go. It will end up in my next home in about 8 years. If i do no rug, I definitely want apholstered chairs, because I think it would help make the room more inviting, but that's an expensive option too.
March 2, 2014 at 12:44pm     
Elizabeth Reilly
Wall color is oat straw by behr
March 2, 2014 at 12:44pm   
carolins
I think your buffet is beautiful and it looks beautiful in your room :-)
March 3, 2014 at 12:16am     
Elizabeth Reilly
Does anyone know if there is a way to slip cover the chairs I have. Maybe there are slip covers with padding to them so they work over wooden chairs. I'm looking to avoid having to buy more chairs if possible.
March 3, 2014 at 4:49am   
carolins
March 3, 2014 at 5:00am   
What would you do with this tiny dining room?
Need help with my tiny dining room. This is a rental,...
Tiny dining room in search of illumination
Who is the manufacturer is the small fixture with the...
Tiny dining room - table suggestions
We just bought a 1930s mission style house - some if...
random question regarding Buddhist inspired art
Does anyone know of websites or popular store chains...
Exterior paint color for kitchen door
Thinking of a mossy green color for my kitchen door....
Add Curb Appeal to Plain Mid century Stucco Ranch
I just moved into my first home with my bf and I love...
Desperately in need of help with Entree
Hi there, for the past five years I have wrestled with...
If you could change one thing about your house...
...what would it be? Tell us in the comments! If...