Landscape design ideas needed for backyard/oasis/pool area!
Amy Wieseler
Large open pallet! Wide open for ideas!!!:) we have 2 fire pits already installed. The pit off the patio is a long rectangle. The other one behind the garage is a large square which in the area we are wanting to incorporate a pergola cover off the garage w/sitting area/kitchen/ & possible hot tub. We want a pool to be the center of attention in the backyard also. NEED IDEAS!
Andrew Wyeth Christina's world. Total inspiration. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christina's_World

Golden prairie grasses everywhere of varying heights. That stay. Use pampas grass as "islands" to add height dotted around but keep,with the grasses interspersed with natural planting so you get flowers in spring and summer.
January 7, 2014 at 9:25PM     
marylynnk
This is a major project that considering the scope of you should considering hiring a professional to at least draw up the plan, even if you install it yourself or have it installed in stages. Having worked with a large space before I would make the following tips: think about evergreens for year round color, maybe even magnolias depending on your area. Looks like you need lots of trees too. Since you don't have any, I'd recommend with starting with some fairly large ones, as it will take too long for them to grow to add the structure you need. A good landscape architect should give you lots of ideas. Good luck! Your home is beautiful and sounds like you really are wanting to enhance it with the landscape and hardscape!
January 7, 2014 at 9:31PM     
Landscaping Design Ideas for a Sloped Area in Backyard
I have this large area in my backyard that I would...
Need help designing our pool & backyard landscape!
Large open pallet! Wide open for ideas!!!:) we have...
need design ideas for backyard living area
Hi, I have a backyard with a retaining wall that is...
Need ideas new landscape pool area
Want to remove shrubs and need to design this corner...
Need landscaping ideas for pool area.
It usually gets 96% sun in the summer.
Tile Floor---??Grout color
Installing a 12x12 black and white porcelain tile floor...
Got the shabby, forgot the chic
Can anybody please help me redecorate and re arrange...
Stone stairs
What's the prep work on installing stone stair down...
Knobs or handles
We have new white raised panel cabinets going in our...
Declutter Challenge! - August 2014
I don't know about you, but I have several areas in...