Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sma5

murphy beds

Sherrie A
10 years ago
These murphy beds are so cool....can you share the source or did
you all customize them...perfect application!! Thanks so much for sharing this amazing project....Love it!!
Barn and Entertainment/Music Performance Space · More Info

Comments (9)

• harrytalbotzet
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago
  • Woutje Swets
    10 years ago
    Hi Kelly, What brand are the murphy beds? That is a brilliant idea!
  • PRO
    KELLY + CO DESIGN
    10 years ago
    These were custom-made to fit the space. They are cool, aren't they? and really comfy.
  • Terri Lehman
    10 years ago
    The blankets? I found The military blanket red stripe but all The others?
  • PRO
    Drake Homes
    9 years ago
    Hi Kelly, these beds are genius. We are converting a clients' unfinished attic to a slumber party room, and want to incorporate these. Where did you get the murphy bed frame/hardware? We figured we'd have to custom build it, but thought maybe you could give some insight on the mechanism.
  • PRO
    KELLY + CO DESIGN
    9 years ago
    I can….my contact is above
  • sissy02359
    9 years ago
    where can I purchase the Murphy Bed hardware? I'm not a vendor or anything so this is all new to me. Thanks!
  • Sherrie A
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Kelly...I see your awesome murphy beds are still getting raving reviews!! You all created an amazing space and we 'Houzzers' appreciate you sharing your info and sources. We are still plugging away on the cabin transformation we talked about months back...but, making progress. My client would love for me to use the 'plumbing pipes' here and there...do I see those above the murphy beds installed vertically?? I have picked up a few to visualize in spaces but, love the color of yours....bronze?? Plan to use them for window hardware, towel rods, handicap bars...maybe staircase rails??? Did you have them powder coated or is there a source for other colors.
    Thanks so much...appreciate your willingness to help.