Terry Weir
I need help with wall colour! My sofa is grey, chairs are grey & black, drapes are rust, and toss cushions as well. Rust in the picture above fireplace (which is also grey). I don't want rust coloured hues for the wall. Was thinking dark grey? Right now the walls are light grey almost white, too plain. Rather large room. Any suggestions? I have just bought this house, so this room is a work in progress. Still need lots of accessories, rug, tables, etc. Any other suggestions (including alternate accent colour) would be great!
DeCocco Design
If you paint the walls gray, there will be a LOT of gray in the room. I love your rust/apricot accent, but hear you when you say you're not going in that direction. Soooo, how about a taupey color like Sherwin's Anew Gray/7030. I know, the name is gray, but it's very taupey. I'd also look at Beleivable Buff/6120 and Crisp Khaki/234.
January 30, 2012 at 6:48AM   
Terry Weir
Taupe is good! Is it a darker taupe, because I think I want a darker wall colour to make the room feel cozier. Thanks for the suggestions, I will check all three colours out!
January 30, 2012 at 4:50PM   
need help figuring floor space needed at tall breakfast bar
I will be building a house within the next year, I...
What should I do with this AWKWARD space?
ADD ON. 7 ft ceilings, lower cabinets halfway up the...
Laundry and powder room- onyx sand porcelain
Hi- We are removing the linoleum and thinking of tile....
Colour Palette for Fabric
Hello, need help deciding on which colours I can use...