Do you have a favorite napping spot at home?
When you have the time and inclination to nap, do you have a special spot to take advantage of the opportunity? Do you drift off on a sunny corner of the couch? Maybe just hide out in the bedroom?

Share your experience! (photos encouraged)

Kelli Kaufer Designs
I wish I had the time! :)
January 14, 2014 at 4:49PM     
okdokegal
3-5 pm and the middle of my memfoam bed with memfoam pillow and the ceiling fan going to hang my poor legs and feet out for cooling off. Else fleece napping blanket nose to knees. Décor doesn't matter, comfort does, and once my eyes are shut who cares what color stuff is and what's on the walls... hehehe. Just channel the inner cat and purr (if you can't swallow when you wake up, you were PURRING rather too loudly). That is, when I can...
January 14, 2014 at 5:08PM     
grobby
Love my naps. I've always needed them, don't think I outgrew them as a kid. Have to lie down, usually pull the covers back on my bed and crawl in, giggling the whole time, and hoping no one call and says, " did I wake you up."
January 14, 2014 at 7:10PM     
edithsmom
Anywhere I am reading until my eyes close...chair or sofa.
January 14, 2014 at 8:46PM   
armipeg
Every morning I wake up at 5:45 and do multitasking, including driving around......At 4:00 pm I sit to watch my favorite show "Judge Judy"......At 4:05 I pass out on our couch in front of the TV.
January 14, 2014 at 9:09PM     
foreverfarm11
I love naps - dont get them very often with working everyday and when I do get them my sleep nazi dog wakes me up (must be his job) but my favorite place to nap is on my red leather couch, snuggled up with a blanket
January 15, 2014 at 5:35AM   
1flagirl
I'm going to make the time in 2014...thanks for the inspiration!
January 15, 2014 at 7:53AM   
Ann
Sofa, usually during or after reading:)
January 15, 2014 at 11:09AM     
Kari D
The middle of our king size bed. I can't sleep anywhere else but in a bed (unless camping), but my husband is infamous for napping ANYWHERE! At least he isn't a snorer.
January 15, 2014 at 11:50AM   
m3459
Nap? I'm sorry, I don't know what that is...
January 15, 2014 at 12:01PM     
rio2477
in my California King size bed ...
January 15, 2014 at 12:37PM   
Luv Romantic
At my desk... at work.
January 15, 2014 at 2:38PM     
I like napping under my hair dryer;)
January 15, 2014 at 4:48PM     
Jean Worthy
I have a favorite chair that I nap in. It's so soft and comfortable. I've had the chair for almost 17 years and have done nothing to it. It's still perfect!
January 15, 2014 at 10:00PM   
Most of the time, I am not really planning the nap, it just sort of overtakes me. :) That means I'm either sitting on my couch or on my bed.
January 16, 2014 at 2:10PM   
Mitchell Parker
Our two-year-old son naps in our king-size bed so that's where I end up every Saturday and Sunday afternoon, with the blinds shut, the blackout curtains pulled tight and two thick blankets hanging from the curtain rod. That's our man cave. Bliss.
January 16, 2014 at 3:12PM     
pcmom1
The daybed outside in the gazebo! Keep saying I'm going to spend the night out there, but afraid some skunk will wander by!
January 16, 2014 at 3:21PM   
Rick Spence
It's not so much about location, usually a bed, as it is timing. There’s nothing like the late afternoon fall nap with an open window, slight breeze and the low din of the outside world. Ahh, I can feel the coolness of the pillow.
January 16, 2014 at 5:05PM     
Choice Granite & Kitchen Cabinets Inc.
My couch for sure! If i nap in my bed, it'll turn into a short nights (days) sleep!
January 16, 2014 at 5:07PM   
dogmom5
Love short naps in the bedroom, from 20 minutes to an hour. Always feel refreshed afterwards.
January 18, 2014 at 9:02AM   
houston2012
I can nap anytime, anywhere,any position nothing stop me from it, I take a nap because I deserve it, it is not daily but when I do is because my body is asking for it, my advice to m3459 that doesn't know what a nap is, I am sure your family and co-workers know when you need one, it is not weakness is your body telling you to relax.
February 2, 2014 at 8:32AM   
You spilled WHAT? WHERE?
I'm always horrified at the notion of spilling something...
Help with living room
Large open wall in living room, would like to use it....
Mirrors next to tv?
Hi, there was an empty space next to my tv but I found...
Master bedroom flooring
Is tile that looks like wood planks ok for a master...
Accent wall color - help please!
So courtesy some minor damage in the condo, we have...