Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
stacy1061

stacy1061
12 years ago
What varieties of hydrangea are these pls?
Frenchflair · More Info

Comments (6)

• kaseyschuh
    10 years ago
    Beautiful garden! What is the green "filler" plant in the lower left hand corner of the photo? You have done a beautiful job! Thank you in advance for your time.
  • Michelle
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago
    Thank you for your nice comments! The plant on the lower left hand corner is a rhododendron that is no longer in bloom. .Rhododendrons and hydrangeas are a great combination, when planted together. When one has finished blooming, the other one starts. Incidentally, the "rhodos" don't lose their leaves which is quite nice too, in winter,....
  • PRO
    lickity split
    9 years ago
    I could not imagine the feeling of seeing that many buds about to bloom. What do you fertilize with?
  • Michelle
    9 years ago
    Hi Brian! Thank you for your nice comment. Yes it's amazing to see so many blooms coming out and getting bluer everyday!. I don't fertilize them. Our soil must be rich, because I don't need to. Or, maybe my hydrangeas feel how much I love them and they just want to please me...
  • Peggy Bosse
    9 years ago
    Did you plant these? If so, did you space them according to the instructions? I tend to crowd things.