kaseynicholas
January 29, 2012 in Photo Questions
Dear Lisa, you have been so much help for me while decorating my baby boy's nursery! I am trying my best to recreate this beautiful room, however, the crib is out of my price range:-( I would be so grateful if you could atleast recommend another option, or atleast a furniture color that would compliment the rest of the decor in this room! Thank you so much!!!
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
PRO
Design By Lisa
I looked at other iron crib options and they are all priced similarly to the one that we used from Restoration Hardware. Here is a link to one that has a similar feel to the one in the photo. It is black so it may be a little bit darker than the one pictured, but I think that it would be a good alternative. http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=1c9d3a4&DeptID=70676&CatID=77448&SO=0&Ne=5+586+1024+8+904+1545&x5view=1&NOffset=2&pagesize=1&shopperType=G&N=4294940794&Nao=198&PSO=0&bcCat=3&CmCatId=70676|77448

Good luck with your nursery!
January 29, 2012 at 6:46pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
kaseynicholas
I love it! Thank you so much:-) what color furniture (dresser, changing table) do you recommend ? Dark , black or white?
January 29, 2012 at 7:22pm   
More Discussions
Rug size and furniture placement in long family room
My family room is 14x17 feet The fireplace (and TV)...
Need helping choosing!
I need help choosing other pieces with this sofa. We...
Courtyard Help!
Hi there! I have an "Eichler Style" house with a...
Kitchen cabinet closings
We just paid a fair amount of money for a kitchen ....
What do you think of this artwork?
I've posted this room before, but didn't want to use...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™