kaseynicholas
January 29, 2012 in Photo Questions
Dear Lisa, you have been so much help for me while decorating my baby boy's nursery! I am trying my best to recreate this beautiful room, however, the crib is out of my price range:-( I would be so grateful if you could atleast recommend another option, or atleast a furniture color that would compliment the rest of the decor in this room! Thank you so much!!!
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
PRO
Design By Lisa
I looked at other iron crib options and they are all priced similarly to the one that we used from Restoration Hardware. Here is a link to one that has a similar feel to the one in the photo. It is black so it may be a little bit darker than the one pictured, but I think that it would be a good alternative. http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=1c9d3a4&DeptID=70676&CatID=77448&SO=0&Ne=5+586+1024+8+904+1545&x5view=1&NOffset=2&pagesize=1&shopperType=G&N=4294940794&Nao=198&PSO=0&bcCat=3&CmCatId=70676|77448

Good luck with your nursery!
January 29, 2012 at 6:46pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
kaseynicholas
I love it! Thank you so much:-) what color furniture (dresser, changing table) do you recommend ? Dark , black or white?
January 29, 2012 at 7:22pm   
More Discussions
How would you separate the bed from the rest of the room?
The photos are of the same area but taken from different...
What do you think about mismatched dining chairs?
The key to an eclectic look, surely? And also brilliant...
Please help me create a romantic bedroom!
I saw this quilt in the PB store, fell in love with...
design ideas for a very small house
I have recently bought a tiny house, that is in need...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™