HELP??? To make 7' or not to make 7'? My time is running out.
1mrhansen
If I make this kitchen window 7' it will make the cabinet to the right 10.5", very small. It also makes it uneven in comparison with the left side of the cabinets, (I don't know if it even matters). I'm only debating this because the house was placed uncentered from the Mountain view. Even making the window larger, the Mt. will be a partial view if any, when standing at the stove. ONLY standing at the stove is when this is a problem, the prep island, across from the stove is great for view. (there are narrow windows on both sides of stove, no Mt. view) (trying to post drawing)
Drawing should be saved as 'jpeg' file in order for it to get attached, otherwise you have to decide what more important: storage / design, or the view. Personally I don't think a smaller window would make too much difference for enjoying the mountain view.
January 16, 2014 at 9:45AM      Thanked by 1mrhansen
Area Rug
I need some help with the color of an area rug. Would...
Granite/Quartzite for taupe walls, white cabinets
Having a heck of a time selecting a counter top for...
Hearth Room Furniture Ideas
Hello! We built this home and have lived here for one...
best furniture arrangement
how would you arrange the furniture in the small living...
Narrow Area in a Basement Bar
We just completed a basement bar renovation with granite...