January 30, 2012 in Design Dilemma
I have a solid surface countertop and sink. The sink has a small chip in the surface. It is too deep to sand away. Are there any products on the market that can fill this crack. Thanks.
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Keerthi Naidu
Hi tramonte50, I can't imagine there aren't! What'd you end up doing to fix this crack?
May 6, 2013 at 7:39PM   
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Have you contacted the fabricator?
May 6, 2013 at 7:43PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Every house deserves a name
Does your house have one? Would you like it to? Please...
Will these choices work????
Went to Ethan Allen shopping for new living room furniture...
Please help me create a romantic bedroom!
I saw this quilt in the PB store, fell in love with...
Kitchen with mahogany too much red tone. Please advise.
Hi everyone We r remodeling our kitchen and the contractor...
What colour wallpaper
I'm wondering what kind of wallpaper would look best...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™