Where can i find these stools? Love them! Thank you!
January 17, 2014
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
They had these at Ballard Designs Called the Allen Stool. Looks like they are no longer available but do have these stool with the back rest which I think look great too!

Good luck!
1 Like    Bookmark   January 26, 2014 at 7:59AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need curtain advice
Not sure about these curtains.... Help! The room looks...
Need help with tile question
Our designer wants to use a 45 degree grout application...
Nursery ideas
I need help with a collage wall I'm putting together...
Paint color-help please!
Hi everyone. We moved into a house that has sponge...
What do you think about Sheet Vinyl?
Here at Allan Rug we carry many types of flooring and...
Allan Rug Company
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™