Size,please?
Colleen Casey EllisJanuary 22, 2014
What are the dimensions of this space?
lucidos
Count the tiles... Measured on a diagonal they are about 17" visually there are 3 1/2 tiles across the room. That tells me the room is ~ 5 feet wide. As far as judging the visual length...if the photographer was standing at the door. I would guesstimate 9 feet.
    Bookmark   January 22, 2014 at 9:56PM
okdokegal
The W/D are 24" from front to back, that chair is wider than 12". I think the tiles are 16x16" Saltillo by looking at the W/D compared to them. 12" square diagonal is about 16" and 16" square diagonal is about 21" A comparison of dividing the diagonal in front of the washer into thirds and comparing, if that's 12" the washer is too narrow, if it's 16" it comes out about right. With the W/D being a few inches from the wall and measuring across the floor, I'm getting just over five feet wide. I get about 5 diagonals to where the cupboard doors end and the open space with wastebasket starts, at 21" that is almost 9' long. W/D is 4' the end cabinet with chair is 15-18" as it looks like it goes all the way in. Sink area looks about 24" and the second bay 24-30" So I say 11 feet long. So about twice as long as it is wide.
    Bookmark   January 22, 2014 at 10:19PM
lucidos
Okdokegal! You're right they are the larger tiles I figured the image was skewed. How ever across the front of the washer and dryer there is a 2 and 1/4 tile span. That means for a typical washer dryer you need ~52". So that is indeed a larger tile.
    Bookmark   January 22, 2014 at 10:37PM
Kitchen Triangle/No Window over Sink Possible
OK, I know this is an epistle: I have a 15' x 15' kitchen...
dnamama
Blue square sofa
Any suggestions how to make my living room bright and...
Mirjana Jevtovic
Need help on my tiles
So here's my dilemma . I'm not sure if I should keep...
bobpin18
Need help installing drapery for 18 foot high living room. Lombard, IL
Hi, I need help with installing drapery for 18 foot...
mohiudre
need help with bathroom vanity
bathroom is small 5 by 7
georgetown4