Pull lengths?!
sarajoy23
I just got done putting in a new kitchen. I have the hardware pulls picked out I just am having a hard time deciding what lengths would look best. Or all the same size?
I like these http://m.homedepot.com/p/Liberty-Stainless-Steel-5-in-Bar-Cabinet-Hardware-Pull-P01246C-SS-C/203244643/
HI -- You are not going to like those . The ends that stick out will catch on every sleeve and pocket . Find handles that have a end that doesn't stick out . Look at Leevalleytools.com in their hardware book .
January 22, 2014 at 9:30pm     
notme11
Very pretty. These will give your kitchen a very modern feel. For myself, I like the longer length. If you want to change it up use smaller on cabinets and larger on drawers. If you have large pull out drawers you can use two per drawer of the smaller and larger on the cabinet doors.
January 22, 2014 at 10:42pm     
I have used these and find them supremely useful. I hang hooks on some or place the towel over them. Two issues with length.
The longer ones are definitely more dramatic, but you have to plan every draw, cupboard up and down...
The more you can keep the pulls placed in the same direction the better the visual flow, but not necessarily the practical. So strive for one but be prepared to compromise if it doesn't.

January 22, 2014 at 11:31pm     
Any advice on shower options?
I have just moved into our new flat which has a lovely...
POLL: Tiny Houses - Yes or No?
Do you see tiny houses and long to pitch your belongings...
what cabinet hardware & fixture finish would you choose.....
If you were building a new home right now, and wanted...
What are your ideas on building out the cold storage room?
We are in need of a few ideas and photos for building...
Need help on elevation
We are trying to finalize the plans for our new home...