What's the last photo you saved to your ideabooks?
Are you collecting photos for a project or just for inspiration for later? What's the last photo you saved and what did you love about it?

Share it here by copy / pasting the url from the photo! We'd love to see it!

Here's mine:
Barnhart Gallery
Such an interesting question Emily, I was curious to see what mine was and whether it represents my aesthetic or would be crazy a one-off I couldn't help but admire. Turns out it's somewhere in-between; a space I liked but would love to add some finishing touches to.
]
2 Likes   January 24, 2014 at 3:48PM
unwantedadvice
And here is my last photo. It just looks so cozy.
3 Likes   January 24, 2014 at 4:14PM
Rachel H
I think it was a photo of my own dining room because I had asked for drapery advice in a design dilemma. I'm currently seeking out ideas for master bath renovations, window treatment ideas, and other house ideas for my sister's new home.
1 Like   January 24, 2014 at 4:17PM
trebinje
I saved this photo from a design dilemma earlier this week because the palette is so warm and soothing, the appointments simple yet luxurious, for a master bedroom. The BM Livingston Gold walls work beautifully with the natural red oak floor. Nothing contrived, a real bedroom made for living.

1 Like   January 24, 2014 at 5:00PM
Luciana
I saved this one couple of weeks ago, as a definite for my living room cabinets' shape. Our living room alcoves are not symmetrical and I've been struggling to find something I'd liked for a build-in in that space. And now I have!!
After a year of 'failings' we finally found a good carpenter/ cabinet maker and are waiting for him to let us know when he can start the work! I'm quite excited, I'll post some afters when it's finished. (second photo is obviously our LVR where a smaller version of those cabinets will be built)

1 Like   January 24, 2014 at 5:03PM
Keitha
Unique!!! One of the last things I saved... Now if I could only find a spot in my home for "pallet art" !

3 Likes   January 24, 2014 at 5:15PM
face39

A mirror. I'm looking for something different for my powder room.
1 Like   January 24, 2014 at 5:22PM
rredpenn
This is the last one that I will follow up on for sure. I'm looking for swivel chairs, and I will have to make a pit stop in this store, since it's a half-day drive away, and it looks like my kind of place!

2 Likes   January 24, 2014 at 5:36PM
rredpenn
"Pit stop" maybe wasn't such a nice sounding word...
I will make it my "destination" :)
2 Likes   January 24, 2014 at 5:39PM
deborahjarman
An icy fountain at my favorite coffee shop. Thought about adding a water feature in our yard, now I'm certain I want one if winter's embrace provides this beauty.
3 Likes   January 24, 2014 at 5:43PM
deborahjarman
rredpen - Where is this store and do you have any info on who makes the chairs. They are exactly what I've been looking for. Thanks in advance.
2 Likes   January 24, 2014 at 5:45PM
deborahjarman
rredpenn - Never mind... I just saw the link under the photo. Thanks for sharing.
2 Likes   January 24, 2014 at 5:48PM
bluenan
I saw this in an ideabook posted by Lucianna Samu in her "Before and After" post of her beautiful home on the Hudson. I've always thought about painting a floor and this shows how to lay out the taping for a diamond pattern.

2 Likes   January 24, 2014 at 5:49PM
jn3344
This one. I am researching wood species for my kitchen cabinets. This is rift sawn oak. Not sure if I will get exactly this, but kind of the overall look I am going for.

]
1 Like   January 24, 2014 at 5:53PM
okdokegal
Two pictures. One of a RMH (Rocket Mass Heater) that I built one not unlike it; and an inside shot of a working walipini (buried greenhouse or buried coldframe, that you can walk in and uses the earth itself as a thermal mass to prevent freezing inside) that I want to build for year around growing green things affordably. Both are geared for sustainable affordable living.

Interior decorating my space, right now I'm settling for 'finished enough to live in' and the fine details later. I ended up with a whole house forced remodel because of fatal structural issues coming to the forefront, and budget went out window. I love HOUZZ but I'm afraid caring about the perfect paint shade on walls or the absolute throw pillow is a long ways away right now.
2 Likes   January 24, 2014 at 7:21PM
Manon Floreat
I just love a good pattern and herringbone is one of my favorites for its timeless appeal. I like the larger format of this pattern as well as the somewhat deco references in the space. When the tile fairy visits, I'd like to do something like this in my bath.

2 Likes   January 24, 2014 at 7:26PM
wyndyacre
I've been searching for photos of cabinets painted with milk paint. I've aquired two antique jam cupboards recently and one has already been painted but with a modern paint job and not the colour I want. I'd like to give it a more historically correct look while still having the colour co ordinate with my room furnishings.
1 Like   January 24, 2014 at 8:44PM
ruthmand
Gathering ideas for a bathroom remodel. This is the latest photo I saved. Thought the shelves were cleverly arranged. But please no comments re towels above toilet as that won't be the issue ; )

1 Like   January 24, 2014 at 10:38PM
Sigrid
I have more garden pictures. This one is shady, like my smallish yard ringed by tall trees and I love the clematis.

2 Likes   January 24, 2014 at 11:23PM
okdokegal
Just updated an ideabook with some pictures of Square Foot Gardens. :) The easy way to intensive low maintenance gardening...
1 Like   January 25, 2014 at 1:17AM
Glass Tile Store
Your photo is the last one for now. Beautiful bedroom!
1 Like   January 25, 2014 at 2:22AM
chookchook2
We liked the gargoyles on the outdoor pizza oven

3 Likes   January 25, 2014 at 5:44AM
chookchook2
Some of the other details were too much for us.
0 Likes   January 25, 2014 at 5:45AM
Curt D'Onofrio
Right now, i'm just collecting ideas in my 'sunroom' ideabook. Will start building it 3 years from now. The look i want is expensive.
0 Likes   January 25, 2014 at 6:02AM
Barnhart Gallery
Chookchook -- Thought of you in our little wine cellar last night, when I realized I have a bottle of Chook Shed Shiraz from Austrailia. Chook isn't a familiar term here in New England/US, but now I'm starting to call the neighbor's fun flock of fowl the "chookers" instead of the "chickers." (The alpacas to the other side of our home are the "'packers.")
2 Likes   January 25, 2014 at 7:37AM
armygirl1987
I had a whole bunch while trying to figure out my backyard update.
[houzz=Pots
[houzz=Tropical Paradise - Backyard Makeover
[houzz=Aloe Test Garden]
1 Like   January 25, 2014 at 7:56AM
happyasaclam
1 Like   January 25, 2014 at 8:26AM
chookchook2
Barnhart, I hope you enjoyed your Aussie wine. I'm a great fan of regional speak. Must keep those old traditions alive or the world will get too boring.
3 Likes   January 25, 2014 at 4:57PM
MKF

. This is a very cute idea. Would like to create something similar.
0 Likes   January 25, 2014 at 8:08PM
alwaysdesigning
Our new house closets need some organizing and these slat walls are a perfect easy to install item that takes up little room, but can do so much to organize the space.

1 Like   January 25, 2014 at 8:30PM
Monica Ellison
This living room was featured on Houzz this week. I love the bold colors and mix of modern and traditional. [houzz=
]
1 Like   January 25, 2014 at 8:55PM
cabingirl13
This photo of a pergola and built in grill- just love this and planning on doing something like this over the summer if we can find the $$ for the project.
1 Like   January 26, 2014 at 6:58AM
eightpondfarm
i lived in pacific heights for about 20 years, i love the look of this room. calming and elegant. understated with a few excellent pieces. and persian rugsā€¦.which i LOVE!!!
2 Likes   January 26, 2014 at 9:34AM
rinqreation
My open plan kitchen is 240cm (94") wide with a 100cm (39") L-corner with the sink in it. We're still saving for a complete new one, but meanwhile I'm collecting images that inspire me, both looks and functions. Our fridge will not fit in our kitchen, which is fine, it's in the scullery with the washing machine. But this image inspires me to make a vertical drawer next to the stove, instead of a spice rack (I have loads).

1 Like   January 27, 2014 at 4:53AM
Daren M
Looking at refinishing my kitchen cabinets. Like the look of the island and the other cabinets with different finishes.
0 Likes   February 8, 2014 at 10:09PM
happyasaclam
I'm always on the lookout for art.
0 Likes   February 9, 2014 at 10:09AM
What's the last thing you added to your ideabook and why?
I added this ceiling light. I fell head over heels...
saving photos to your ideabook
it seems like when i use a different computer to access...
jennifer
How can I save one of your weekly ideabooks to my ideabooks?
Hello! We all love Houzz! I was wondering if there...
louisejanet
New apartment!
Just moved in. Here's a few photos of the living and...
Julian Velez
Need help with decor of this family room!
We are changing the floor to a darker wood. Any ideas...
paawani
Kitchen
My granite extends past my cabinets. Where do I stop...
Lynn Mastromarino
What to do with off center fireplace, tv and furniture placement.
My 1954 ranchelo living room is 15 x 13 and I don't...
zeeveezee
Does Tuscan faux finish look dated?
We recently bought a house in Arizona that is very...
gail1979