paint choices
smeyer17
The entrance in our new home is painted gray as well as a few other walls. The entrance to our master is right off the hallway that is painted gray. Should we paint the master something in the gray family so it flows or are our choices endless?
juudean
Endless!! I'm planning grey (Benjamin Moore's London Fog) in all my transition spaces in my new house (foyer, stairwell, upstairs hall) and then go with calm colors in the rooms...Benjamin Moore's Aganthus green, Buxton Blue, Yarmouth blue...Stone in the bath above white beadboard. So, plenty of color without a rainbow effect...but pulled together by the grey.
January 24, 2014 at 7:48PM     
Consider an accent wall in the master bedroom so it's not visible directly off the entrance.
January 25, 2014 at 5:40AM   
smeyer17
The halls are a light grey. For the master we wanted to do a blue grey with a darker accent blue grey as well. Are there any colors you shouldn't have in the bedroom? My husband wanted to do beige with cranberry accent wall but I feel the blue/blue grey family will help flow better and is a calming color. Thanks for the help
January 25, 2014 at 7:05AM   
Exterior paint colors for shop
This is a large building, 1000sq feet is an apartment,...
Buffet turned into an island
I really like how my project turned out. Just seems...
Music in your home?
Do you regularly have music playing in your home? ...
Please help with my lounge room
Hello! I'm needing some help with interior decorating,...
Hardwood not allowed according to pros for curved hallway
Currently have carpet which I hate in my upstairs hallway....