Franke 33" X 22" Offset Double Bowl Sink 60/40 FAUCET HELP!
amyjogoebel
We bought a new 60-40 sink a while back and have put off getting a new faucet because of cost and all of the choices out there. Ours finally broke so we need some suggestions please.

Here’s our dilemma…the faucet mounts over on the right side instead of in the center. We are having a hard time finding something that will reach to both sides of the sink AND be high enough to rinse big pans off with. In the past, we’ve always had to swing the faucet out of the way and use the side sprayer to rinse, which causes water splash all over the place. If I could do it all over…I would never pick a sink like this. In the meantime, could you please help me finding a faucet that is practical and will look nice?

Here are the dimentions of the sink. Franke 33" X 22" Offset Double Bowl Sink 9 ½” deep
happyasaclam
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31gOzLpN2zL._SY355_.jpg We have the same set-up, however our handle is to the right of the faucet rather than the left.
January 25, 2014 at 12:59PM   
amyjogoebel
Do you like that faucet? Can you please send me the brand and model or the link to a website I could get it? thanks
January 25, 2014 at 2:22PM   
happyasaclam
This faucet is one I found on Amazon. Look at Lowes or Home Depot's website for one that you like. If you have a plumber do the install, tell him/her what set-up you want. I like the arrangement of the faucet with the seperate lever rather than knobs and I like a sprayer that is not built in to the faucet itself. Sorry I couldn't be more specific about the one we have, but I know it came from Lowes. :)
January 25, 2014 at 2:38PM   
karelina
These are pot-filler kitchen faucets at overstock.com: http://www.overstock.com/search?keywords=kitchen+faucet+pot&SearchType=Header
I googled kitchen faucet pot and you'll find the style you want.
January 28, 2014 at 10:58PM   
Bold paint colour for new master bedroom...please help!
Sooty, no pics because we aren't finished building...
back splash to coordinate with Caesarstone Calacatta Nuvo?
Our kitchen is being installed but I'm stuck as to...
jewish home
We are building a new home in a predominantly orthodox...
Will these choices work????
Went to Ethan Allen shopping for new living room furniture...
Home sick in Louisiana
All I see is brown stain - I have many questions re:...